4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Actually nobody give a sh*t about your Fu**ing opinion. Shut your fu**ing mouth you a**hole.
And one more thing, You are living in your fantasy man. Go get some help
Calm down dude :) Didn't you know F95 is also known as the "three legged dudes" community :LOL: . We are all hung like a horse, so ... :cool:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'm up to week 4 so far and haven't heard a single bit of music in game that's why I ask, wondering if there's something glitched out or if that's normal.

Also do the animations improve as this game progresses? That's been the only disappointment for me so far (other than the condom in week 1 lol) is that the animations aren't that great compared to the other games I've played.
well - the first weeks didn't have music - that's why they are "remade" in upcomming final version.
Also imho the animations get better towards the end of the game, but you are right - there are games with better animations out there. The main focus of MrDots was (and will always be) the storytelling.
But of course he tries to improve the animations too

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
DMD and Melody are very similar games on the concept. Adult main hero. small main girl with best friend. Also these are visual novels in same style. I wish in new game we will have young hero (maybe girl) , milfs, university\ school or smthing like that.

Reactions: SlowDance

petar997

Apr 12, 2018
Is there a way to fuck Melody in the ass? I got two routes so far. One with both Melody and Sophia, and the other with Melody where I put a dildo in her ass while fucking her pussy. It would just be a shame if there's not a path where you get to fuck her anally.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Is there a way to fuck Melody in the ass? I got two routes so far. One with both Melody and Sophia, and the other with Melody where I put a dildo in her ass while fucking her pussy. It would just be a shame if there's not a path where you get to fuck her anally.
Nah don't worry, there is. If I remember correctly, you have 3 steps to get her to accept. One is a rimjob, another with a finger or two ; then a sex scene when you can get her to try. It won't be all the way that time though.

After all this, she'll be open (hehe) to the Backdoor Heaven.
You can find the console commands, if you prefer, on that thread.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes mc can fuck melody's ass few times but 1st has to have met prequisities earlier like finger in her ass etc and high lp doesn't hurt. xianne gives mc her ass eventually if is on her route too, sophie will take to pussy only.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
DMD and Melody are very similar games on the concept. Adult main hero. small main girl with best friend. Also these are visual novels in same style. I wish in new game we will have young hero (maybe girl) , milfs, university\ school or smthing like that.
I don't think so, if you want to play shota games try Icstor games.

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
So this December will be the last update right? I know Melody ended but MrDots says that December is the final one to polish things up and move on to their next game the question is are they gonna animate the honeymoon scene of Melody? because on this update its just an image which sucks.

Enough

Oct 11, 2018
So this December will be the last update right? I know Melody ended but MrDots says that December is the final one to polish things up and move on to their next game the question is are they gonna animate the honeymoon scene of Melody? because on this update its just an image which sucks.

"the release of the final version of “Melody” on Saturday, December 28th. "

f95cuckhold

Jul 13, 2017
Since the suposed last update is near I'm gonna say this:
If the game ends without a clear harem route I'm gonna be disappointed.
Even though there is a route where he fucks melody,Sophia and xianne in the end he settles down only for melody and the other two just are his casual fuckbuddies. At least should be an ending where everyone is treated equally :cry::cry:

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Since the suposed last update is near I'm gonna say this:
If the game ends without a clear harem route I'm gonna be disappointed.
Even though there is a route where he fucks melody,Sophia and xianne in the end he settles down only for melody and the other two just are his casual fuckbuddies. At least should be an ending where everyone is treated equally :cry::cry:
It's been said for a long time that there will be no harem route. The game punishes you for trying to boink too many peeps at the same time.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes