4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
sc w15schoolgirls g138.jpg

I'll Teach You a Lesson

What happens when these four girls end up in detention after class, and you're the one in charge of detention?

Find out in this special bonus scene that will feature in next week's final version of Melody, released on December 28th!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There isn't a harem route with any of the girls. You can only date 1 at a time, the only path that can include more than 1 is with Sophie and Melody but Sophie isn't a LI and there isn't much content with her.
well can date all at same time but then no perfect ending with melody and has to break with others (besides sophie and xianne) to reach melody ending.

as for that teaser: doubt bethany is interested on 4-5some.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Can someone show me the code of melody to add points?
to set Stat points:
v_stat_m_points=X (x= wanted value)

to set Corruption level (WARNING: CHANGING THIS MIGHT CAUSE ISSUES):
v_melody_corruption=X (maximum 7 at moment)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Toniiiiiiiiight... I’m a Rock’n’Roll Star!!” .
Hey everyone!
Just ONE MORE WEEK until the last version of my story is released!
The final version will feature music from start to finish, some pre-recorded tracks and some live recordings. There will also be some special bonus scenes featuring yours truly and some of my closest friends and colleagues. 77349836_631983844206498_2412906782145206908_n.jpg

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Toniiiiiiiiight... I’m a Rock’n’Roll Star!!” .
Hey everyone!
Just ONE MORE WEEK until the last version of my story is released!
The final version will feature music from start to finish, some pre-recorded tracks and some live recordings. There will also be some special bonus scenes featuring yours truly and some of my closest friends and colleagues. View attachment 493272
:love: :love: :love: :love:
She should have worn those heels for her EP!

nobody5260

Sep 23, 2017
Anyone else not able to get android version to work? I uninstalled v12, downloaded v13 and it got 80% thru installing and failed. Tried 2 different links, got plenty of space on tablet.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
This game has some odd events, first the MC can bang almost every chick in the town but has no spine when the ex shows up. He just whimpers and Melody has to tell her off and then the MC is afraid to have more than one relationship because he might lose Melody but she is good to go to be a lap dog for Sophia WTH !!

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018

Unlocked

Hello to all of our loyal fans from wherever you are around the world.
We hope you’ve all been well and that you are looking forward to Christmas this week and the upcoming New Year, as well as the release of the final version of “Melody” on Saturday, December 28th.
We’ll have more details and what you should expect in this final version on the day of its release.
But today’s post is all about our forthcoming third game, and to also let you all know of our proposed scheduling for 2020.
The first piece of news that we would like to share with you all is that the development of the new game will begin during the first week of January.
During that time, we will announce the game’s title and share with you our first previews.
However, the very first release of our new game will not be out until late March 2020. We believe we’re going to need at least two months to come up with a decent first version of the game.
There will be plenty of details and previews of the new game posted up between the start of January, and when the first version is released.
As for February, our plan is to release a new update of our first game. As many of you are aware, we are still working on our very first game, which we hope to complete by the end of next year.
So in other words, our schedule for the first three months of 2020 looks like this:
• January 2020: Start developing the new game. Release game’s title, description, update Patreon tiers and post up the first previews.
• February 2020: Release a new update of our first game.
• March 2020: Continue the development of the new game and release our first update.
April 2020 and beyond: Our idea is to keep working on one game at a time, like we’ve been doing for the past two years.
However, we will change the schedule to put more effort into finishing our first game. So, starting 2020, we will be releasing a new update of our new game once every two months instead of three.
We’re still not sure if we’ll be able to release an update per month of our new game, like we’ve been doing with Melody, since the new game will require more time to work on the renders (they’ll have higher resolution than Melody’s renders), so I’ll get back to you on this one once we release our first update, and by then I should have a good idea of just how much time it takes to complete an update.
The planning of Game #3 has been in the works for the past few months, with details, character creations, the plot and backstories having been discussed by myself, my main writer HearszAM, and our resident ideas guy Jeff Steel during that time.
We’ve somehow managed to flesh out several ideas despite having to manage and create updates for our first two games during this time as well.
As many of you may already know, if you have been following my work since Melody’s first release early last year, we weren’t afforded anywhere as much time as we were to create and release our second game. So that’s already a huge positive for us.
Something that we would really like to get back into the habit of doing is how we interact with you, our loyal followers, and as often as possible.
As we’ve previously stated, we make these games for you guys as much as we do ourselves, and we have also tried to incorporate as many of your ideas as we can into our games too.
So, with that, we would like to ask and invite you all to tell us: What would you like to see featured in our third game?
For those of you that have played either (or both) of our two games: What's been missing from those visual novels that you would like to see featured in our next game?
Maybe it’s a style of rewards or galleries system that we haven’t implemented as yet, or perhaps a scene setting that we haven’t used, or is there a particular fetish (that doesn’t breach Patreon’s guidelines) that you would like to see featured?
Maybe it’s something you’ve seen from other games and want us to implement it in ours?
If there was ever a time to suggest what you would like to see in our new game, then that time is NOW!
Thanks so much for your time and support. Take care of yourselves over Christmas and New Years.
Mrdots.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Is there still no music in this game? I searched the thread and see that it wasn't here in the past, but someone said there is music when they are actually playing music yet I don't hear any apart from on the title screen.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Is there still no music in this game? I searched the thread and see that it wasn't here in the past, but someone said there is music when they are actually playing music yet I don't hear any apart from on the title screen.
The final update this month will feature music as already posted on the previous page ...

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
INFO:
there is music right now, but not for all parts. The final version this month will be a polished version with music during the whole game, also in previous content, same as additional scenes and "some surprises"

Reactions: darlic

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
The final update this month will feature music as already posted on the previous page ...
I'm aware of that. As I said, I searched the forum and people have stated there is already music in the game yet I haven't heard any.

INFO:

there is music right now, but not for all parts. The final version this month will be a polished version with music during the whole game, also in previous content, same as additional scenes and "some surprises"
I'm up to week 4 so far and haven't heard a single bit of music in game that's why I ask, wondering if there's something glitched out or if that's normal.

Also do the animations improve as this game progresses? That's been the only disappointment for me so far (other than the condom in week 1 lol) is that the animations aren't that great compared to the other games I've played.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes