4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys/girls will Lains walkthrough mod still work with this final extras version ?? Or will we have to wait on that being updated thanks :) P.s thank you to the dev for such a fantastic game I loved it and also love your other work DmD (y)

Last edited:

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
You can't see all endings in one playthrough.... Mod shows you but how I said only with multiple saves(because apart the route M/S/X you can't date more than one girl in the same route)
yeah i got thr saves thing i just saying if i use the mods will it tell me which options to pick fo each ending

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
What's with all the DIK/Maya avatars, lately? UncleVt, can we ban a few of them, please? ( at least temporarily :p)
Anyway, have to get back to this one. Good game, except for MC.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
HQ and normal
YOU NEED A BEHEMUTH OF A RIG TO SWING THE HQ ANIMATIONS ... TRY AT OWN RISK!

Win, Linux (HQ): - - - => 5.89gb

Win, Linux: - - - - => 1.73 gb
Mac: - - - -> 5,87 gb
Android: - - - - => 1.72 gb
Others: UNOFFCIAL COMPRESSED* => 1 gb

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I liked this game right up to the point where you find out too late that the "perfect" ending is a Melody Only path, the other endings are rather pathetic IMHO, given the time and effort the MC puts into Melody's career.

That spoiled it for me.
You mean page 21 of the 66 page walkthrough? Or 0.5 of the story that went to 0.13? Yeah, that's too late. :rolleyes:

Seriously, we've known here for MONTHS that you had to be on a Melody-only path to get the perfect ending. Don't blame your dislike of this on the game; but rather your ignorance.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But there is no Melody only path!
Mc HAS to SEE other DAMES to PROGRESS the STORY!
It is easily construed when and how Melody starts going the MC way.
This is not some high schoolers hookin' up!
These are 2 care free adults going about their lives and any other relationships
when Melody And Mc suddenly become a fling!

Game On!

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes