4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Sorry to ask but I’m getting black screen on animation can someone tell me where the problem is thx ?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I hope Mr Dots has realised that part of the long change-log is a repeat. just saying. Down loaded the HQ version in 10 minutes without a hitch on Nopy. Going to play it from the beginning again.
Never got an answer to my question who is the girl singer that is used for Melody?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is there a melody-aunt ending? (or scene at least?)
lol. you got facepalmed for asking, but there actually is a Melody x Aunt scene I think 99% of people don't know about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you don't have the incest scenes in the Fantasy Gallery you can use this mod:

Mod 1.00 Changelog

subzero22

Apr 12, 2018
You know I just realized something. If you get technical about it you got a love triangle relationship that other's might look down upon.

Depending on what choices you make/how you play the game. You got Amy which has the employer/employee relationship. She in turn is hiring the mc to tutor her niece who have a teacher/student relationship on top of the age difference not to mention possibly adding her friend into the mix to top it of.

Don't know why I didn't just realize all this till now as I was playing the game. Don't get me wrong I realize he's basically doing freelance work and Amy isn't really his boss and he doesn't work as a real teacher for a school. But if you get down to the basics and points of view that's basically what is happening. Not that I mind one bit in anyway lol. I love the game and going to do a second pure play threw next time around.

Speedy175

Jun 14, 2018
I must say, every time you make a game you go all in, I just say wooow you have a fantastic graphic, nice sound and a super story line.
I would love to be able to do just the half of what you do, I trying to figure out what programs you are using for making those fantastic looking characters. I, myself have tried several ( Honey Select, Make human, Poser and more) but I can't catch the same quality of life as you do, what's the secret :-D

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Hello and Happy New Year holidays to all.
Is there a chance to have, one day, the images of these 2 options?
Thank you in advance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pablor

May 29, 2017
a compressed version for mac please... i have been playing in mac version until now with all my saves but 5,70gb is too much...

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes