4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Speedy175

Jun 14, 2018
Speedy175 The 3D package is Daz Studio. While Daz Studio itself is free, assets for it generally aren't free but there are plenty here on F for you to play around with.
Thank you very much for your reply, I wil try that program and see if I can get any good at that. Love Honey Select at it's very easy to create characters in, but I can't figure out how to get them out to work with, so I will now try Daz.

Happy New Year

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
couldn't even dl from own gdrive-account and mega exceeded quota (5 GB dl and then 3 hrs wait to get rest ~900 MB, no thx) but non-mega/gdrive links work.

LeonStark110

Feb 27, 2017
Melody [v1.00 Extras] [MrDots Games] (1.73 gb rar pc source)
1 gb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Thanks for the compress! Can you upload it to mega? Workupload never worked for me, for some reason I mostly get 40-60kbps but on mega I get between 400kbps - 1.4mbps.

Reactions: Drakein

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
That's it, the end of the world as we know it until 2020 when hopefully we get a big announcement of MRDots big new game to ease our withdrawal symptoms. :LOL:;)(y)

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Comdom

Aug 18, 2018
Jande21 the Anonfile link for the HQ version in the OP seems to link to FreeLoadingFamily-0232

Other then that: So long Melody..it's been a blast :love:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I don't follow walkthroughs for games unless completely stuck, kinda spoils it.
Some ppl unlike you, like to be suprised, good or bad.
I bet you read the last page of a book before starting one too.
Just ignore them. They're always picking fights with people.
lol. you got facepalmed for asking, but there actually is a Melody x Aunt scene I think 99% of people don't know about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you don't have the incest scenes in the Fantasy Gallery you can use this mod:

Mod 1.00 Changelog
That almost made me want to play this game again. Just knowing it exists might be good enough for me. :oops:

Reactions: emmasteadman

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Is there a sequel to this game... I loved it soo much... if there... or any idea to it... please bring it... I liked it much better than dmd...

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes