4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I liked this game right up to the point where you find out too late that the "perfect" ending is a Melody Only path, the other endings are rather pathetic IMHO, given the time and effort the MC puts into Melody's career.

That spoiled it for me.
You mean page 21 of the 66 page walkthrough? Or 0.5 of the story that went to 0.13? Yeah, that's too late. :rolleyes:

Seriously, we've known here for MONTHS that you had to be on a Melody-only path to get the perfect ending. Don't blame your dislike of this on the game; but rather your ignorance.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But there is no Melody only path!
Mc HAS to SEE other DAMES to PROGRESS the STORY!
It is easily construed when and how Melody starts going the MC way.
This is not some high schoolers hookin' up!
These are 2 care free adults going about their lives and any other relationships
when Melody And Mc suddenly become a fling!

Game On!

mbl666

Jan 21, 2018
I've found a torrent.... it does contain Russian and English versions, just un-tick everything you don't need, like Android, Mac or PC. I didn't detect any virus (scanned with mcafee) but it is full of URLs and weblinks that can be deleted without affecting the finished game

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:88634E6E980B4A6318C8EF161C7A3D6FEBB41948&xl=22797282250&dn=Melody.torrent&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fisland-server.com%3A2712%2Fannounce

yaksh000

Apr 25, 2019
YOU NEED A BEHEMUTH OF A RIG TO SWING THE HQ ANIMATIONS ... TRY AT OWN RISK!

Win, Linux (HQ): - - - => 5.89gb

Win, Linux: - - - - => 1.73 gb
Mac: - - - -> 5,87 gb
Android: - - - - => 1.72 gb
Others: UNOFFCIAL COMPRESSED* => 1 gb
do you have gallery code?

Reactions: incest.elitist

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I saw so much DEV making updates for game even after saying ''Final'' and ''Completed'' I just want ask are you thinking make any new update for this game? I played game long time ago and I'm waiting complete for play. I will wait if you want make new update after ''Completed'' like some other DEV's :D

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
You mean page 21 of the 66 page walkthrough? Or 0.5 of the story that went to 0.13? Yeah, that's too late. :rolleyes:

Seriously, we've known here for MONTHS that you had to be on a Melody-only path to get the perfect ending. Don't blame your dislike of this on the game; but rather your ignorance.
I don't follow walkthroughs for games unless completely stuck, kinda spoils it.
Some ppl unlike you, like to be suprised, good or bad.
I bet you read the last page of a book before starting one too.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I don't follow walkthroughs for games unless completely stuck, kinda spoils it.
Some ppl unlike you, like to be suprised, good or bad.
I bet you read the last page of a book before starting one too.
I bet your ad hominems make you win lots of arguments.

The fact that we've known for a long time (since 0.5, about 14 months ago) that you'd need to be on a Melody only path, with max (or near max) points for the best ending. If you choose to be willfully ignorant, you really shouldn't complain about the result of your choices.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes