4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
The "final final" perfect ending scene worth to watch? I mean, I'm sure it is, but not I'm not in the mood to replay the whole game for a few frames of "new" stuff.
I mean not really because it's just an ending with Melody either way tbh...maybe more scenes and a bit more dramatic i guess.

Reactions: PIHIPIHI

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
The "final final" perfect ending scene worth to watch? I mean, I'm sure it is, but not I'm not in the mood to replay the whole game for a few frames of "new" stuff.
I mean not really because it's just an ending with Melody either way tbh...maybe more scenes and a bit more dramatic i guess.

Reactions: PIHIPIHI

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
whats the difference between the windows hq version and the normal windows version other then the 5.9gb difference

barkouletos

Nov 29, 2017
Is there "superstar end"? I finish with "family end" which is perfect end for story. I go back a little but i finish again "family end"

Congrats MrDots "Melody" was a perfect try with nice art, huge content, many updates and a normally end.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Thanks for the ride, and good luck with your next game.

And To Mr.Dots
You are helping pioneer a new dimension of gaming, and we couldn’t be more honoured to have you with us.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Finished the game with a pretty good ending. Anyone know the ending with Jade if there is one?
There is no Jade ending. Her sole scene in the main game leads to a bad Game Over. There is a fantasy scene with her though that turns that one into a threesome.

The "final final" perfect ending scene worth to watch? I mean, im sure it is, but not im not in the mood to replay the whole game for few frame of "new" stuff.
To be honest it's "just another" MC / Melody scene, so probably not. I somehow expected that we'd get the kids from the good ending on top of the perfect end, which does not happen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the superstar ending the perfect ending?
yes.

Finished the game with a pretty good ending. Anyone know the ending with Jade if there is one?
no jade ending, only with melody, her aunt, mc's neighbor, with friend's sister and with ex-gf (besides short period with 3 naughty girls before melody is found to be preggo).

any body have save of (Melody, Sophia & Xianne paths). I have to try so much times, but not thia path. Thanks for share
i have posted some of mine before version 0.13 but those don't seem to work in 0.13 nor 1.0.

Is there "superstar end"? I finish with "family end" which is perfect end for story. I go back a little but i finish again "family end"
superstar ending reqs 385 m points orall 7 keys and last scene reqs 400 points and all that means that no cumming inside m during final week nor other relationships.

btw: hank's twin brother is main antagonist in bad hero.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What happens when you reach 400?
Is it a better ending then that movie Frozen 2.
They said the ending in that movie sucked lemons.
I hope this "Perfect Ending" does not disappoint worse then that movie did.

HardWood05

Jun 11, 2019
Melody like a vampire with my time, trying to find which mod + which Mel version.
First one was in turkish, deleted and starting over.
Guess my novice use of winrare was the culprit.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes