4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
is the "music superstar" ending and the "perfect" ending the same as i cant get to see a special bonus sex scene after the
"the music superstar" ending
Screenshot (27).png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe Now he will FINALLY finish DMD!
he will next year.

What happens when you reach 400?
extra sex scene in the end.

This is realy last update? I seen so much DEV making updates after saying Complete :D
yes for now.

is the "music superstar" ending and the "perfect" ending the same as i cant get to see a special bonus sex scene after the
"the music superstar" ending
What is the perfect ending?
The MC doesn't screw up as a manager or something like that?
melody doesn't get preggo and mc isn't dating (nor hasn't dated) other girls/women than melody and gets 400 or more points.

Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
The writing of those games are like the best of those kind .. Maybe with Acting Lessons, that got me excited, horny, sad and emotional .. all that in one game ..
It's impressive. I love it.

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
melody doesn't get preggo and mc isn't dating (nor hasn't dated) other girls/women than melody and gets 400 or more points.
You can get perfect ending with 385 but do not get bonus ending unless its 400+. Also no lesbian content for melody to get perfect.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Anyone got a save at last week? i had one before last week, but its no longer compatible with the 1.0 version for some reason.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Before jumping back into this...how does multiple relationships with girls "work"?
With Amy/Melody, they find out at one point ( obviously)...do you make an end choice ( with one of the girls) and it automatically closes other arcs, or?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
goobdoob it was unlocked for me. I think it was the Lain walkthrough mod that opened those. Yeah it's cheating, but I'm going to do a play from the start so it doesn't count till I get near the end. :)

Hope that helps.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
there was an incest unlocker by Lains Walkthrough,damn!that incomplete scenes written without image is killing me.i badly needed that melody anal with hank and arnold.damn you Mr. Dots lol,just kiddin.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone got a save at last week? i had one before last week, but its no longer compatible with the 1.0 version for some reason.
posted on prev. pafe and yea early scenes (saves) before melody loses her cherry don't seem to work (my oldest save which works is when mc is dreaming about melody being in his bed and ready to rumble).

Before jumping back into this...how does multiple relationships with girls "work"?
With Amy/Melody, they find out at one point ( obviously)...do you make an end choice ( with one of the girls) and it automatically closes other arcs, or?
no harem besides some fun with m, s and x on lesbian path and if chooses auntie/bethany/ishy/ex-gf then other paths get closed and game ends after endscenes.

goobdoob it was unlocked for me. I think it was the Lain walkthrough mod that opened those. Yeah it's cheating, but I'm going to do a play from the start so it doesn't count till I get near the end. :)

Hope that helps.
yea only in lain mod has that semi-incestous (not bloodrelated) scene.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes