4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

mrdotcave

Aug 28, 2018
Rude? Your constant return to this topic is rude. Check what the rhetorical question means and do something useful. I consider the case closed.
And Happy new yeat again :)
yeah right, and all you do to me is just answer the answered question and told me to check what the rhetorical question means. Thank you. ;)
btw, I hope you know what sarcastic means.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
how many endings are there?
Seven, four of them with Melody. Melody, perfect Superstar ending with bonus scene / Melody, perfect Superstar ending without bonus scene / Melody pregnant with middling music career / Melody not pregnant with middling music career / Rebecca / Amy / Isabella. And of course a few bad ends.

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
Are there any new games being created by Mr.Dots rn and can I have his discord invite because the one in front of the page is expired.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've seen a few renders of melody and the uncle. Are these fake or in the game?
those are in lain wt mod gallery so sorta both.

Are there any new games being created by Mr.Dots
besides dmd continuing he will start making new game at some point of january.

So, does the 400+ point bonus at the end add just that extra part of Christmas?
yes.

And of course a few bad ends.
"few". also ending with that lunatic ex-gf is possible.

Reactions: Monetauro

JonasTS

Nov 28, 2019
If you haven’t played the final week of the game yet, then it will be vitally important which girls you have set to “LOCKED” or “UNLOCKED” in the main menu for this update especially, as it will determine which game endings you will get to see at the end of the game.
So... I can do everything, I can fuck them all during the whole game but if before the final week I lock every relationship, except with Melody, I can still get the Perfect Ending? Or not?... (meeting the others requirements for that ending of course)

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
So... I can do everything, I can fuck them all during the whole game but if before the final week I lock every relationship, except with Melody, I can still get the Perfect Ending? Or not?... (meeting the others requirements for that ending of course)
You will not have the amount of points needed with her for this. There are events that give you the most points, but they only happen if you are only with her. I do not know now, in this final version with these new points he added, if this remains true.

JonasTS

Nov 28, 2019
You will not have the amount of points needed with her for this. There are events that give you the most points, but they only happen if you are only with her. I do not know now, in this final version with these new points he added, if this remains true.
Okay man, thanks for the help!

hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
So much went into this game and is clearly one of the best from this genre. I really like Sophia and i was sad when we didn't get her more in some lingerie. When i saw the white stockings one in the gallery i stomped to the game just to see a few still dream images ;(

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes