4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
izzy doesn't affect until meets melody (maybe not before has sex with m 1st time since by then needs to be on solopath).

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I would love to say her ''F*ck off'' after that much thing and living with realy good times in this town. But yeah dont give us choice and write that good lines for her. MC thinking go back her?! You are freaking big boy you can work any job for living your life man. That dialuges just like some teenager... Come on man I'm realy asking this WTF?! After that much good story writing that's sure not logical at all...

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_1.jpg

THAT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!
Screenshot_3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TrollTimes

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
I don't suppose anyone can post the patreon details/previews of the new game? Unless there's a thread for it I missed. Thanks!

Rain92

Jan 4, 2020
Hi. First of all, thanks for a great game upload (and I guess I should thank game authors as well in one way or another?)
Now, my apologies if I am posting that in a bit wrong place, as this is my very first post and I don't quite know if I should ask it here, or somewhere else.

So basically, I completed the game and even though I won a good ending from a very first attempt, I still wish I could've someone to briefly explain me what was the best ending about? Now, I do have my thoughts on that regard (which is probably quite obvious, given the way how 'good' ending goes). But who knows, I may be wrong. Obviously I'd highly appreciate if your answer is hidden under 'spoiler' tag by the way, as some people may still haven't completed the game. Plus "little" extra that I wanted to ask/talk about as well (hidden under spoiler tag obviously):

(edit: well for some reason spoilers won't work for me, so for those of you who didn't complete the game, SPOILERS BELOW! YOU WERE WARNED!)

So, from what I understand, MC could've gotten Melody pregnant (which also seemed quite obvious, given the choices). My question is, would it somehow affect words given in the ending, like, say, mentioning that Melody gave birth to a child who was named blahblahblah... And few more things: Somehow I failed with inviting Xianne to the band as masseur. I take it happened because I didn't want to go risky and tied Sophia and Xianne with lesbian relationship? Also, I seem to have done the right thing and my MC purchased Koko's album, however she still refused to hire our band for Europe tour. Is it because of lesbian relationship, or there's some slight chance I was lagging behind in relationship status?

(END OF SPOILER PART)

Again, apologies if I did something wrong, as I am new person here. No harm meant to be done :)
And yes, I understand that some of these replies could've been given in this branch, but boy oh boy, there are almost 600 pages of discussions. I can't read them all :p
Thanks again.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi. First of all, thanks for a great game upload (and I guess I should thank game authors as well in one way or another?)
Now, my apologies if I am posting that in a bit wrong place, as this is my very first post and I don't quite know if I should ask it here, or somewhere else.

So basically, I completed the game and even though I won a good ending from a very first attempt, I still wish I could've someone to briefly explain me what was the best ending about? Now, I do have my thoughts on that regard (which is probably quite obvious, given the way how 'good' ending goes). But who knows, I may be wrong. Obviously I'd highly appreciate if your answer is hidden under 'spoiler' tag by the way, as some people may still haven't completed the game. Plus "little" extra that I wanted to ask/talk about as well (hidden under spoiler tag obviously):

(edit: well for some reason spoilers won't work for me, so for those of you who didn't complete the game, SPOILERS BELOW! YOU WERE WARNED!)

So, from what I understand, MC could've gotten Melody pregnant (which also seemed quite obvious, given the choices). My question is, would it somehow affect words given in the ending, like, say, mentioning that Melody gave birth to a child who was named blahblahblah... And few more things: Somehow I failed with inviting Xianne to the band as masseur. I take it happened because I didn't want to go risky and tied Sophia and Xianne with lesbian relationship? Also, I seem to have done the right thing and my MC purchased Koko's album, however she still refused to hire our band for Europe tour. Is it because of lesbian relationship, or there's some slight chance I was lagging behind in relationship status?

(END OF SPOILER PART)

Again, apologies if I did something wrong, as I am new person here. No harm meant to be done :)
And yes, I understand that some of these replies could've been given in this branch, but boy oh boy, there are almost 600 pages of discussions. I can't read them all :p
Thanks again.
You mention that people should use a spoiler tag, but you don't use it - you just change the text color.

We have 2 spoiler tags here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

inline spoiler

You can access them by clicking "..." in the toolbar at the top of the text entry box.

Reactions: Rain92

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Okay, about the ends. The one you mentioned is Melody's good end in which you apparently did not get her pregnant. There is also a good end in which she has a daughter named after her late mother. However, in none of these she goes on tour. For the Perfect End you must not fool around with anybody and get 385 points [400 for an extra scene] - and she will go on tour and become a superstar. No kids on that route though. As for Xianne and the foursome, you need to be on her route too.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
this is a awesome game, and i know the game is about romancing melody. but writing is kinda off when you choose to friendzone melody and date someone else. like mc cares way to much what melody thinks about his ex being in town when they are just friends than the one he is dating

"how on earth am i going to fix things between Melody and me"

Last edited:

Rain92

Jan 4, 2020

Oh, Huge thanks for the replies guys! I'll make sure to use spoilers properly next time :p
And well, as for the initial topic, I've figured out about family ending by reloading one of my saves and replaying it in a "proper" way, if I can put it this way.

And to be honest, I actually find family ending to be the best of all. I mean call me sentimental but I just think that in their case it would be best for both, as you probably know how often superstars actually keen on changing lovers. And breaking such a couple would kinda tear my heart apart.
But of course, lots of people may disagree with me and that'd be their way of seeing things.

Anyways, great game. Totally enjoyed it!

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
“Just because the story is over, doesn’t mean a new one can’t begin!” Hello everyone!

I hope you’ve had a great start to the year, I certainly have.

I recently did a special photo shoot with a good friend known as “Cosmics-3D-Angels”. To view more of his stuff, please visit:

I’ll be doing more photo sets with him in the near future, so stay tuned for those!
The final, completed version of my game is NOW Available over at:

Disclaimer: The official sites above are for Mature Adults ONLY (18+). You can also get my game at

The more people that support these games, then the more games MrDots will be able to create in the future!
Thank you to everyone who is following my page, and has subscribed to MrDotsGames!

Keep on rockin’! Melody xx
80723173_2505619739756274_616568593983964857_n.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I still wish I could've someone to briefly explain me what was the best ending about?
searching best ending would have told you that and to reach that w/o saveeditor you need to date melody only besides ishy early.

Rain92

Jan 4, 2020
searching best ending would have told you that and to reach that w/o saveeditor you need to date melody only besides ishy early.
Well, that's the thing. I -ONLY- dated Melody for whole game. My initial point was to try and play loyal lover. Noone else. Unless you count few innocent meetings with Rebecca early in the game as dating. Cause at first I was hoping she'd be a valuable friend, but as soon as things started to seem more serious (with an 'accidental' kiss, that is) I instantly quit. That's also the reason why I tied Sophia and Xianne with lesbian relationship in my game, just to make sure Melody ain't quarreling with her BFF over a MC and no potential unwanted relationship appears on the horizon for my guy. That's also the reason why in my game Melody didn't want Sophia to take lessons from main character in the first game chapters. And also the reason why I forbid lesbian relationship between Melody and Sophia.

But well oh well. I must've messed up somewhere else. My initial thought is that I simply didn't reach 375 points by the end of the game, so game decided to make a hit on one of the weakest points of mine (I was on 352, or 354 points, which is pretty close, yeah, but surely isn't nearly enough). So I didn't have a tour with Koko somewhy. And that's despite some playthroughs mentioning that I'd need to come and talk about Koko's label & buy her Vynil, which my MC certainly did. I clearly remember I had that conversation.

To think of it, I never dealt with save editor before, so my thought is that the only part where I messed up is amount of points. If only I could tweak it there... I also think that the game starts final counting relationship points by the time you meet at Hank's office for the next day after the party. Now, if I could tweak the amount of points I've received in the game, maybe Koko actually agreed on the tour, as all other conditions seem to have been met (or maybe I am simply unattentive enough
¯\_(ツ)_/¯)...

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Hi guys I recently re downloaded melody to the final or current version. Previously I had the v0.13. I copy pasted the saves from the previous version and placed it in the new one but when I loaded it I got this rollback error. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to re play the game from square 1?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes