4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
Well, I'm a little disappointed with this ending. The truth is that I always hoped that Melody and D would join their paths. Well, I hope this is not the final ending and that this may happen in a near future.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dmd has some updates left so maybe but most likely it'll be just extra scene in gallery.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
just started playing melody, is it possible to sleep with some of the girls at first(rebecca, amy and melody) and then settle with one of them in the end?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I gues MC is tall as f*ck :LOL: (She is 1.60 BTW not that short)
1.9ish.

i hope we can get the incomplete scene
maybe someday.

just started playing melody, is it possible to sleep with some of the girls at first(rebecca, amy and melody) and then settle with one of them in the end?
yes but then no perfect ending.

Yes for all of them. But Melody will never be a Superstar if you cheat on her.
unless cheats or turns off other relationships on key points.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So... I can do everything, I can fuck them all during the whole game but if before the final week I lock every relationship, except with Melody, I can still get the Perfect Ending? Or not?... (meeting the others requirements for that ending of course)
No.

If you sleep with anyone else you won't get the perfect ending.

You won't make it to the final week sleeping with them all anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea has to drop aunt amy, beccy, ishy and get rid off crazy ex-gf eventually.

Amael

Jun 13, 2019
I'm having trouble with installing the game, can someone please help me? I want to install it on an android phone but I can only download a zip file, well it says .apk.zip. I'm kinda lost for what to do.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm having trouble with installing the game, can someone please help me? I want to install it on an android phone but I can only download a zip file, well it says .apk.zip. I'm kinda lost for what to do.
from where you are dling it?

Oh come on! This is so bad. For getting all girls perfect ending we need play again and again in the beginig! :(
no you don't, you just need saves at crucial points when mc chooses for example aunt amy.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
from where you are dling it?

no you don't, you just need saves at crucial points when mc chooses for example aunt amy.
Which choices? I'm fooling around amy and becca we dont make sex yet but. This effect my melody perfect ending? Am I need go back and choice not involved with them? (Lock their path) Or is possible with lains mod?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You're expecting common sense from the wrong person there.

Which choices? I'm fooling around amy and becca we dont make sex yet but. This effect my melody perfect ending? Am I need go back and choice not involved with them? (Lock their path)
3 or 4 people have already said it will effect the perfect ending.

If you sleep with anyone other than Melody you won't get her perfect ending.

In fact you'll get a bad end when it comes out you were sleeping with Amy behind Melody's back. It's not a harem.-

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You're expecting common sense from the wrong person there.

3 or 4 people have already said it will effect the perfect ending.

If you sleep with anyone other than Melody you won't get her perfect ending.

In fact you'll get a bad end when it comes out you were sleeping with Amy behind Melody's back. It's not a harem.-
Yes yes I see that messages. I'm asking which time I need break up with them? Just I need dont have sex with them? Or not even fool around with them. This is what I'm asking :D

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
No sex at all, no fooling around, you can ONLY sex Melody if you want to get the perfect ending!
Oh man that's realy shame at all. We have that harem endings with sophia and xinaia (I dont know exactly her name) but not with becca or amy :( Well thanks anyway... BTW I'm using Lains mod is mod can fix this thing. Mod Creator said could it be possible but he said same time not tried before :p

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
No.

If you sleep with anyone else you won't get the perfect ending.

You won't make it to the final week sleeping with them all anyway.
You can probably sleep with Izzy before you meet Melody. At least you should be able to!

Now, I haven't looked at the code, so I'm not sure.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes