4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Hey guys i was wondering if you can avoid pregnancy? so i dont have to replay same route just to see if i can avoid it

mrdotcave

Aug 28, 2018
Of course not.
How did you come up with such a strange idea?
Strange idea? I was just asking nicely because I didn't see any male in the preview and one of the tags is "lesbian", that's why I was asking. Besides someone's already answer nicely before you that this is not completely lesbian game. I even already download & play it.
This is a really GREAT game btw.

Edit: They didn't tag "male protagonist" when I was asking btw.

ajsimps

Jul 23, 2017
Can anyone tell is this a game about grooming? The description suggests it may be.

What is the age of the protagonist in this?

yanderepls

Nov 10, 2017
Can anyone tell is this a game about grooming? The description suggests it may be.

What is the age of the protagonist in this?
Yea it pretty much is. I think the protag is in his late 30's although it's never exactly stated.
But the game handles it well, and it's not really creepy.

Reactions: ajsimps

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Strange idea? I was just asking nicely because I didn't see any male in the preview and one of the tags is "lesbian", that's why I was asking. Besides someone's already answer nicely before you that this is not completely lesbian game. I even already download & play it.

First of all, a happy new year.
Strange to me because in OP on the first page in the spoiler "genre" on the second place is "Male Protagonist".
I don't know how for you but for me Male Protagonist + romance means that this game is not totally lesbian.
Have you read the OP and the information contained therein or just looked at it?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I really like this game the story and the fact that you can lock/unloack a route is really clever i wish more vns had that
the only disapointing thing is that theres no xianne route....

mrdotcave

Aug 28, 2018
First of all, a happy new year.
Strange to me because in OP on the first page in the spoiler "genre" on the second place is "Male Protagonist".
I don't know how for you but for me Male Protagonist + romance means that this game is not totally lesbian.
Have you read the OP and the information contained therein or just looked at it?
Did you see I edited the comment saying that it wasn't tag "male protagonist" when I was asking the question? SMH -_-

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017

It just so happens that the tag "male protagonist" was present in the original post from the very beginning when this game appeared, and it was enough to read it .
So when did you ask that question? In 2018?

PS
Just to be sure, it was a rhetorical question that you don't answer.

mrdotcave

Aug 28, 2018
It just so happens that the tag "male protagonist" was present in the original post from the very beginning when this game appeared, and it was enough to read it .
So when did you ask that question? In 2018?

PS
Just to be sure, it was a rhetorical question that you don't answer.
I swear it didn't tag "male protagonist", it's okay if you don't believe me. Stop being rude, it's 2020! ./. as I said I already played it, so MOVE ON!

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I swear it didn't tag "male protagonist", it's okay if you don't believe me. Stop being rude, it's 2020! ./. as I said I already played it, so MOVE ON!
Rude? Your constant return to this topic is rude. Check what the rhetorical question means and do something useful. I consider the case closed.
And Happy new yeat again :)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes