4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Tempest33

Oct 5, 2017
hey guys, how would you suggest i play the game? just have all routes unlocked or just do them one at a time? (if that is possible)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
hey guys, how would you suggest i play the game? just have all routes unlocked or just do them one at a time? (if that is possible)
All routes unlocked will lock you out of most routes. You definitely won't get the Melody perfect end that way. Keeping Melody and Amy open until a certain point will give you a Game Over.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You have to do one at a time. Cheating will end up with them all leaving you.
Hm, I think (no guarantees) that you can actually keep every relationship open until Melody's "relationship decision" and then break up with every girl you don't want to end up with. Which of course still shuts off the Perfect End, but leaves the good and family ends open.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hm, I think (no guarantees) that you can actually keep every relationship open until Melody's "relationship decision" and then break up with every girl you don't want to end up with. Which of course still shuts off the Perfect End, but leaves the good and family ends open.
Need to turn them off a lot earlier than that.

Becca and Izzy get locked quite early and will both break off if cheating. Amy and Melody will both break it off during one lunch when it comes out you are seeing both of them.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Need to turn them off a lot earlier than that.

Becca and Izzy get locked quite early and will both break off if cheating. Amy and Melody will both break it off during one lunch when it comes out you are seeing both of them.
And if you decide to teach Sophia, you need to lock it immediately, because the game checks for it being unlocked not long after, even though you haven't had a romantic choice with her.

Lavoisier

May 14, 2018
Here you can find the ITALIAN Translation for version 1.00 Extras

It's a UNOFFICIAL release

NOTE: it's tested on a walkthrough mod patched version, so i don't if it works on the original version

You can find more translations at my thread:

[ITALIAN translation] various Ren'Py games

Enjoy! :)

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Can you keep more than one girl or will it bite you in the ass later? I hate to let Izzy go...........:-(

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Depends if you want the perfect ending or not.

You can still share the MC's sperm with a few of the other ladies and get a good ending with Melody but her perfect ending requires a full faithful run.
See now that is stupid, it makes no sense why it has to be a "faithful" run before you even have a relationship with Melody, that's just piss poor writing. WTF is the MC supposed to be a monk before he falls in love with Melody?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
See now that is stupid, it makes no sense why it has to be a "faithful" run before you even have a relationship with Melody, that's just piss poor writing. WTF is the MC supposed to be a monk before he falls in love with Melody?
Again that depends if you want the perfect ending or not.

That ending is a reward for people that put all their effort into their relationship with Melody.

Why would you get the full reward of a characters perfect ending by not playing the perfect route?

That would make no sense. It's a special ending for those that only focused on Melody.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Again that depends if you want the perfect ending or not.

That ending is a reward for people that put all their effort into their relationship with Melody.

Why would you get the full reward of a characters perfect ending by not playing the perfect route?

That would make no sense. It's a special ending for those that only focused on Melody.
Thanks Avaron, I get your point, just wish I'd know that from the start. So a quick question, Lain's mod shows some threesome action, does that count against the perfect ending? It's obvious Melody and Fi have experimented at the very least.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes