4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
link doesn't work but tnx anyway
Use UnRen to extract the files. More often than not, the audio may not be in the music folder. In which case, using UnRen will extract them from the RPA files.

Make sure that you put unren.bat in the "/game" folder. Then, when you run the batch file, use the 1st menu option. Not only will you get all of the images and animations, you'll get any audio (if any are used) as well. This applies to all Ren'Py games only.

Reactions: prrrrr

hutin123

Jan 22, 2019
Good Game they say !
I wonder if you guys can add a line or a warning to let people know that after this click the song will be ended, because i'm still listening to the song. All songs are good, hehe.

Beyonder 7725

May 2, 2019
Dose anyone has a walkthrough? Full one? I can't get the perfect ending, can't go to perform with koko and all. Please help. I don't like this ending i got, she didn't become rockstar. I want perfect ending

Seaicéid

Jul 15, 2018
locked means you're not in a relationship with that person and unlocked means you are, its so you can toggle on/off any relationship you want in case you want to see the different paths and content without having to start all over.
A, cheers

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Holy smokes.

"HUGE NEWS EXCLUSIVE TO DISCORD MEMBERS ONLY Aside from releasing our new game later this week, we have some equally exciting news to share with you all today! There has plenty of interest from you, the fans, for the story of “Melody” to continue on, so we’re very proud to announce that a sequel will be created and released sometime this year. Due to the overwhelming amount of comments, emails and requests for a follow-up to be produced, you may have seen some promotional renders that have been posted up in the past couple of weeks. A huge thank you to “cosmic-angels” for these brilliant designs of Melody, renders that we will be looking to use in the sequel to our much-loved second VN.
Check back with us tomorrow for our sneak-peek promotional video for the “Melody - Part 2: Her Career Continues". Have a great week and please look after yourselves, Mrdots "

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Melody sequel and DmD CH4, plus the new game. Guess we'll see 3 rotating update releases in few months.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Holy smokes.

"HUGE NEWS EXCLUSIVE TO DISCORD MEMBERS ONLY Aside from releasing our new game later this week, we have some equally exciting news to share with you all today! There has plenty of interest from you, the fans, for the story of “Melody” to continue on, so we’re very proud to announce that a sequel will be created and released sometime this year. Due to the overwhelming amount of comments, emails and requests for a follow-up to be produced, you may have seen some promotional renders that have been posted up in the past couple of weeks. A huge thank you to “cosmic-angels” for these brilliant designs of Melody, renders that we will be looking to use in the sequel to our much-loved second VN.
Check back with us tomorrow for our sneak-peek promotional video for the “Melody - Part 2: Her Career Continues". Have a great week and please look after yourselves, Mrdots "

Melody sequel and DmD CH4, plus the new game. Guess we'll see 3 rotating update releases in few months.
Have you seen the calendar?

Alexa Bliss

Jul 28, 2019
Holy smokes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

April fools ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
well, it might be a bad placed time to announce, but after a talk with HearszAM it even made me drop my admin. This is just the last drop on top of the cherrycake.

WTF? THIS CAN'T BE REAL... i am soooo pissed right now - just saying. First, i was told, there will be no chapter 3 for DMD, and i told the people like that. Then you decided to do a chapter 3, and i felt like an idiot. Then i told to all that chapter 3 will be the end of DMD -> you decided to do an chapter 4. Again i am the idiot talking wrong to people. AFter the whole discussion about bestiality, you told me that there will be NEVER ANY bestiality in ANY of MrDots games at all. Now we have confirmed, that there probably will be some minor kind of bestiality in DMD, which made me barely quit. We were also told there is no shared universe between the games, but now there is. On top of all, you promised me (for doing the faq) that there will be no Melody 2, and i still trusted and told everyone that there will be no Melody 2. Now you come up, doing a sequel. ANd the very final spice on top of all is that a Moderator got this info, but i was never told anything about that. REALLY? Fuck YOU - THAT'S IT -> I QUIT !!!! God damned - i fucking hate being lied to. I look like the complete dumb idiot who always tells something, and then it's not true at the end. Go search another dumb ass to play your games. @everyone: **I LAY DOWN MY ADMINISTRATOR!** Thanks for all, who kept my back all the years. Most time, i had a lot of fun over here. But i can't (and i don't want to) continue like that. You can kick me or ban me - i don't care, but i never thought that it would end like that - being double-crossed like that several times. Disappointing - really disappointing - just saying. bye
feel free to check that on discord, if you want

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: fried

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
HearszAM (The Chief):

Hello again everyone!
We hope you’ve had a great day so far and enjoyed the preview pics of Melody that were posted up earlier on.

And as promised, today we will be sharing a promotion video for "Melody - Part 2: Her Career Continues", that we’ve been putting together for a few weeks now. You can now view this that will also be the lead single from Melody’s second album.
Have a great day, and we’ll check back with you all on Saturday for the launch of our brand new game, SUNSHINE LOVE!

MrDots and HearszAM

Last edited:

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Mr Dots, you and your crew did a wonderful job, except...I would think that Melody's perfect ending would have been the achievement of her dream in music. The last scene was basically the MC goes back on the road and left her at home, alone. I actually felt bad for her because she worked hard to get where she was and then the story just ends with me wondering "WTH MC? She was better than you. She could compose and perform music while you are just back-up talent. For heaven's sake Mr Dots, the least that should have happened was that they formed their own Duo and recorded on their own.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes