4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
OMG this was the best game so far, defenitly going to support the creator after this.
I realy hope soon the bonus scene will be added to make the perfect ending more perfect
No more is being added, it's done.

They are working on their main game and the starting their next one.

can this scenes be unlocked in the game or is it just bonuses in the gallery? confused about that part
None of them are in the game apart from the Christmas one.

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
Do i have the wrong version then, i have v1.0 extra.
But in the relationship tab it say when u get all keys ad the bottem, Bonus key Available to those who have achieved all seven keys and have reach a score of 400 ( still to be omplemented ).
So did i miss something.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Do i have the wrong version then, i have v1.0 extra.
But in the relationship tab it say when u get all keys ad the bottem, Bonus key Available to those who have achieved all seven keys and have reach a score of 400 ( still to be omplemented ).
So did i miss something.
Ignore that. It's a screwup.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
May i ask what is the diff. between the 5.9gb and 1.8gb file? ty in adv.
content wise same if you worry that. 5.9gb has hd quality pics and animations and 1.9gb has very compressed quality of pics and animations.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Anyone know if the Android version has Lain's Mod implemented? I'd find out myself but I don't really have the storage to download it all, just to find out it's not there

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So if I understood right there is no Sophia Ending? She is my favorite girl.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
How did the authors missed the opportunity for a Melody & Sophia band, three people relationship ending I will never understand.
The authors pretty much summed it up in the story line. Sophia was only looking for casual relationships. The relationship with the MC was never going to happen.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The authors pretty much summed it up in the story line. Sophia was only looking for casual relationships. The relationship with the MC was never going to happen.
Yeah I read that. Pity still there was no way for a more permanent relationship.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and she wasn't that much into music like melody.

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
Because it is, i just finished it a day ago and its a complete game.
If u just tell us on which day or part u are maby we can find out where it go wrong for u.

I think some tweaking will be done but the story is finishd.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes