4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
When's Easter in the melody universe? They're talking about christmas coming up soon and metioned easter happened a few weeks ago while its currently summer.

Brook09

May 26, 2019
so what are the names of all endings currently possible to get?

is there a end where i can end up with sophia and melody but melody being not pregnant?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Jeff Steel I posted about licensing the music before, and I want to revisit that.

Looking at the credits, I see credit for the music - Kevin MacLeod, licensed under Creative Commons. What I don't see is credit for the vocals. It looks like the vocals are used without permission. This may or may not be true.

This should be cleaned up. The vocals are very important, and releasing the game with them in without a license makes you guys dirty pirates just like us. :p

I think you guys should release this game on steam. But to do that, you really need to fix the music license issues.

If the vocals are licensed, you should still credit the vocalist.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I assume in the good ending she doesn't go on tour.
The family ending was quite bittersweet, she doesn't get the success but has a family instead. Without her choice.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I assume in the good ending she doesn't go on tour.
The family ending was quite bittersweet, she doesn't get the success but has a family instead. Without her choice.
nope, she becomes mother (if made preggo) and stays home and occasionally sings at local club.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes