4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi
Do you need permission to make a translation of a game?
thank you in advance
doubt it, many translations are fanmade and don't think any has asked permission from devs. ofc it doesn't hurt to ask.

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
Use UnRen to get the script files. Then see this:
Thank you very much, I will look at it as soon as I can because there are games like the man of the house, older brother etc ... that I like his mechanics, so as soon as I get used to joining I will get to translate those that I can.

Hi
Do you need permission to make a translation of a game?
thank you in advance
I do not think there are problems, because if we do this fans because the developers do not do it and for free, nothing will happen, and in the case that they do not want because the translation I will do for myself (in Spanish) and in Whatever there is no problem I will share what I do, because the key to these games is to be able to enjoy the story along with the great renderings.

Edit: Well, it's hard for me to find the files with the texts in the story, I've entered the game to see the changes I've been able to make so far, and I thought it was a dating simulator, and I'm going for the seventh week without doing anything , just by giving the button to skip, and choosing random answers the protagonist is very happy with the 4 girls so far, being so, the only thing that is worth it is the images since the game system just by skipping the text is passed Quick.

Last edited:

vector53x

Jan 18, 2020
Thank you very much, I will look at it as soon as I can because there are games like the man of the house, older brother etc ... that I like his mechanics, so as soon as I get used to joining I will get to translate those that I can.

I do not think there are problems, because if we do this fans because the developers do not do it and for free, nothing will happen, and in the case that they do not want because the translation I will do for myself (in Spanish) and in Whatever there is no problem I will share what I do, because the key to these games is to be able to enjoy the story along with the great renderings.
ok thanks

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
What does MrDots new game SL stands for?
Any Information about that, other than its going to be out in March.

MoldyGouda

Oct 5, 2019
Very well made game and beautiful renders. Lot's of text and story, especially if you go all in with Melody. Her model is very nice.
Liked the setting and the music quizzes (tested myself too).
Played through all possible endings, and I know that the game's main focus is Melody (and her romance arc is cute), but I liked her Aunt more than her.
Again, great game.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I followed the highlighted choices in Lain's walkthrough but still got 391 points only. Dont know what went wrong

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Wait, correct me if I'm wrong. So if you threesome with Melody and Sophia then the Europe tour will not happen? I have Melody, Sophia and Xianne path open and I did received invite from Koko. Is the Euro tour even worth it.

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Wait, correct me if I'm wrong. So if you threesome with Melody and Sophia then the Europe tour will not happen? I have Melody, Sophia and Xianne path open and I did received invite from Koko. Is the Euro tour even worth it.
I also got the Koko invitation but the Europe tour did not happen. Seems like you must be on the Melody path only from the very beginning.

Reactions: NukaCola

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
To get the European tour you must have 385 points minimum, 7 keys, and be on the Melody route only....oh and not get Melody pregnant. The European tour will get you a perfect ending.

Last edited:

AshleySim

May 3, 2018
Hi guys, I just got back to play Melody and I have a problem. I am in week 8 right now and I am missing a scene with Xianne. Specifically the massage. I was on her path in my previous saves, but for some reason this scene was not shown. Any ideas what the problem might be? And is there a way to edit the save file to be back on her path?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
did you get invitation from koko or hank?

To get the European tour you must have 385 points minimum, 7 keys, and be on the Melody route only....oh and not get Melody pregnant. The European tour will get you a perfect ending.
385 points and no preggo are only req and if cheats then can bang every1.

Hi guys, I just got back to play Melody and I have a problem. I am in week 8 right now and I am missing a scene with Xianne. Specifically the massage. I was on her path in my previous saves, but for some reason this scene was not shown. Any ideas what the problem might be? And is there a way to edit the save file to be back on her path?
you can unlock her path under preferences.

Reactions: NukaCola

AshleySim

May 3, 2018
did you get invitation from koko or hank?

385 points and no preggo are only req and if cheats then can bang every1.

you can unlock her path under preferences.
Thanks, but I do not have her as one of the options. Any idea what the problem might be?

Výstřižek.PNG

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes