4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
the games finished what do you mean there's a poll on ntr?? on a side note i just finished the "Super Star" ending and holy shit balls that was a fucking great ending compared to the "Good" and "family" ending but i gotta say i wish the family ending had been a part of the super star ending with them having a kid eventually. on a side side note, im amazed at how critical some parts are for points i went from being 45 short of maxing out to being at 405 just from a few simple changes like getting the expensive perfume and making sure Arnold is at the birthday party slightly amused that this "finished game" had things saying "not currently implimented" like the bonus key for being at max lol

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
the games finished what do you mean there's a poll on ntr?? on a side note i just finished the "Super Star" ending and holy shit balls that was a fucking great ending compared to the "Good" and "family" ending but i gotta say i wish the family ending had been a part of the super star ending with them having a kid eventually. on a side side note, im amazed at how critical some parts are for points i went from being 45 short of maxing out to being at 405 just from a few simple changes like getting the expensive perfume and making sure Arnold is at the birthday party slightly amused that this "finished game" had things saying "not currently implimented" like the bonus key for being at max lol
Shh...don't tell anyone, but he's making other games too.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Shh...don't tell anyone, but he's making other games too.
i know other games are in the works considering im still waiting on DMD ch3, just seems odd to bring it up on here, for all i know they planned another update to this with "bonus" content lol

DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
Hello people, has there been any mention of a soundtrack to this game in the previous 550+ pages? i'm trying to find out the names of some perticular songs that Melody has played throughout the game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello people, has there been any mention of a soundtrack to this game in the previous 550+ pages? i'm trying to find out the names of some perticular songs that Melody has played throughout the game
yes, whole soundtrack is posted somewhere.

Reactions: DinoLaze

Fyrwulf

Oct 16, 2018
Is there any reason why I can't get the game to allow me to enter a description for a manual save in the Android version? It just hangs there when I hit enter.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is there any reason why I can't get the game to allow me to enter a description for a manual save in the Android version? It just hangs there when I hit enter.
Try downloading a different keyboard. A lot of Ren'Py games have trouble with the default keyboard.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hank appears on some school related game and wears same clothing as in m.

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
the previews look good, it is a pity that it is only in English, if they take a patch to Spanish then I will taste it, or if I were in unity I would also do it since in Ren'ply I don't know how to translate the texts.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
the previews look good, it is a pity that it is only in English, if they take a patch to Spanish then I will taste it, or if I were in unity I would also do it since in Ren'ply I don't know how to translate the texts.
Use UnRen to get the script files. Then see this:

Reactions: Fawn001
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes