4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

curtiskwong8

Nov 2, 2018
How do you open the console? I can't get more then 399 points no matter what I do, not sure what I'm doing wrong...
If you download it from MEGA it will be
Documents > MEGAsync Downloads > Melody > renpy > script > common

in the file name 00console.rpy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or upload save to save editor and edit points and dl save and replace old with modded and play.

Tabao

May 9, 2019
Jande21? can u make another mega link on android? that have gallery replay?

Last edited:

Vampyre

Jan 22, 2020
It seems that even using the cheat or the mod, I can't get the perfect ending because of one variable and that is with "koko's tour", not sure how to "enable" that one. So, if you want to play the "perfect ending", type this command in the console:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hum, I tried this and it said that it was bad syntax?

vector53x

Jan 18, 2020
Bonjour a tous, alors comme j'adore ce jeu, j'ai fait une traduction en français avec Google traduction. Même si le niveau est pas super, c'est beaucoup plus compréhensible. Je vous mets la première version ici. J'essai de la revoir mais ça va être long.
Il suffit d'extraire les fichiers dans ...\Melody-0.05-pc\game\ pour avoir une version en français, n'hésiter pas me faire remonter vos commentaires.

Hello everyone, so as I love this game, I made a translation into French with Google translation. Even if the level is not great, it's much more understandable. I put you the first version here. I try to see her again but it will be long.
Just extract the files in ... \ Melody-0.05-pc \ game \ to have a french version, do not hesitate to send me your comments.
salut
la trad fr ne fonctionne pas sur la version [v1.00 Extras] de melody

hi
french translation does not work on melody version [v1.00 Extras].

havenest

Jul 16, 2018
salut
la trad fr ne fonctionne pas sur la version [v1.00 Extras] de melody

hi
french translation does not work on melody version [v1.00 Extras].
Salut, la version disponible sur le site est en la 0.5, je travail sur la traduction compète que j'ai repris depuis le début. J'en suis à la semaine 8. Voir sortir la version 1.0 me motive, mais il reste encore pas mal de boulot. (minimum un mois si je boss bien)

******************* ENGLISH ********************

Hi, the version available on the website is 0.5, I'm working on the full translation that I took from the beginning. I'm at week 8. Seeing the 1.0 release motivates me, but there is still a lot of work to do. (minimum one month if I work well)

Tabao

May 9, 2019
Hello admin can you please update the link (meganz) for android? i install many times but still "apk not installed". and can you add the gallery replay?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello admin can you please update the link (meganz) for android? i install many times but still "apk not installed". and can you add the gallery replay?
did you give that enuf permissions?

Reactions: Tabao

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Still didnt work mate. Does this android version really works. Tried many times installing it. Still doesnt work. Can someone help. I want to play this game on my phone.
Consider this:

Either it doesn't work, or you're doing something wrong. Nobody else is complaining about it, so it's probably number 2.

Tabao

May 9, 2019
did you give that enuf permissions?
what do you mean by enuf? i don't get it.

but i installed melody apk before at the same link and that apk have gallery replay like yoww this is what i wanted all the time i thought it is only for PC. and then i uninstall melody. after few days i download melody apk again and then that was what happened. any advice? what I'm gonna do?

and if you think that i did something wrong, no. i did the same thing just what i did before.

what all i want is please back the old link melody1.0 because i noticed that Melody logo is working. and then after that it is now renpy logo and it is not working now

{using phone:vivo y81}

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it needs quite a bit permissions so it installs. instructions are somewhere on this thread.

Spike81

Mar 14, 2018
hello MRDots i have a Question is there any Chance Of a sequel of the game with Melody and her Husband & all the Friends?
I just love this game for me its the best by Far und Played Many games since the mid of 2000

JohnQuid

Jul 4, 2018
Confrontation with Bethany and Steve is the worst moment in the game. Melody says to you a lot of sweet worlds before, but if Steve break the guitar so it means nothing, game is over. But main character think she really can leave the guitar for him in the canon story. So it depreciate her worlds. It's really bad moment.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hello MRDots i have a Question is there any Chance Of a sequel of the game with Melody and her Husband & all the Friends?
I just love this game for me its the best by Far und Played Many games since the mid of 2000
there's always chance although very small.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes