4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
quick question if anybody can answer this for me. So I wanna delete all my saves for this and start fresh (haven't played in a few updates was waiting till it finished). Im on Mac and was wondering if anybody could let me know how.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nope, only short 4some with m, s and x with mc and when m is found to be preggo s and x go travelling (that's on their lesbian path, no 4some fooling with mc if they aren't in relationship (just a guess)).

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
quick question if anybody can answer this for me. So I wanna delete all my saves for this and start fresh (haven't played in a few updates was waiting till it finished). Im on Mac and was wondering if anybody could let me know how.
Saves are in ~/Library/RenPy/Melody-SAVES . Delete everything in there.

Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
Hey, maybe it is some kind of bug or maybe my game version is broken, i don't know. (i am not using any mods or did anything else then download, unzip and play) After the themed college party i let Melody sleep at the mc's place but i did not let them make out. Still, at the next day both are thinking about how far things have gone and the mc thinks about the fact, that Melody stopped him from going further. So i reloaded the moment of decision and tried the other one. Now i understand what they were talking about. Reloaded again and choose "Just one will do" again. But at the next morning they act like i picked "No, not at all". I have 81 points with Melody atm but are in somewhat like a relationship with one other girl. I want to see Melody as a friend and not more though. (don't know if it is possible but i guess i will see xD)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for help but where do I find library?? Would I right click and view package content?? Sorry
library is on your comp system files.

Hey, maybe it is some kind of bug or maybe my game version is broken, i don't know. (i am not using any mods or did anything else then download, unzip and play) After the themed college party i let Melody sleep at the mc's place but i did not let them make out. Still, at the next day both are thinking about how far things have gone and the mc thinks about the fact, that Melody stopped him from going further. So i reloaded the moment of decision and tried the other one. Now i understand what they were talking about. Reloaded again and choose "Just one will do" again. But at the next morning they act like i picked "No, not at all". I have 81 points with Melody atm but are in somewhat like a relationship with one other girl. I want to see Melody as a friend and not more though. (don't know if it is possible but i guess i will see xD)
sounds like a bug. you can lock relationship with her.

Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
cannot7174
If u don't want to try for yourself you can always use Lain's Mods. They are rly great and i use them myself for some games. Even if i have not used it for Melody nor have I planned to do so i still can recommend those mods cause i was never disappointed ;)

Here is a link to the mod, enjoy :)

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
It seems that even using the cheat or the mod, I can't get the perfect ending because of one variable and that is with "koko's tour", not sure how to "enable" that one. So, if you want to play the "perfect ending", type this command in the console:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
(Sorry for the english)

Guys, I've tried tree times in tree different paths to find a way to bring Melody to Europe with Koko. I'm preety sure that one single choice that blows, because I can't give her the best finish that shes deserves. There's a answers for that? And, for record, MrDots is the best, I really like this game!

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes