4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
(Sorry for the english)

Guys, I've tried tree times in tree different paths to find a way to bring Melody to Europe with Koko. I'm preety sure that one single choice that blows, because I can't give her the best finish that shes deserves. There's a answers for that? And, for record, MrDots is the best, I really like this game!
Are you following the walkthrough?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It seems that even using the cheat or the mod, I can't get the perfect ending because of one variable and that is with "koko's tour", not sure how to "enable" that one. So, if you want to play the "perfect ending", type this command in the console:
Guys, I've tried tree times in tree different paths to find a way to bring Melody to Europe with Koko. I'm preety sure that one single choice that blows, because I can't give her the best finish that shes deserves. There's a answers for that? And, for record, MrDots is the best, I really like this game!
you are either in relationship with other girl/woman or were in crucial point or cum inside melody during last week or she's in lesbian relationship with sophie.

you need 5 keys or 385 points (pref ~400 to get that extra scene) to get perfect ending.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
you are either in relationship with other girl/woman or were in crucial point or cum inside melody during last week or she's in lesbian relationship with sophie.

you need 5 keys or 385 points (pref ~400 to get that extra scene) to get perfect ending.
The only relationship that can't be shut off is with Izzy but it's irrelevant with the requirements. Here's the thing, I know all the variables to get the perfect ending, from the relationships (all except Izzy), the keys/points (got all 7 keys and 405 points) and the not's (cumming inside). The problem is that Koko's tour is default at "False" so I was wondering on how to enable it 'cos it's one of the variables for the perfect ending. If you didn't get Koko's international tour then the studio will not give you renewal.

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
The only relationship that can't be shut off is with Izzy but it's irrelevant with the requirements. Here's the thing, I know all the variables to get the perfect ending, from the relationships (all except Izzy), the keys/points (got all 7 keys and 405 points) and the not's (cumming inside). The problem is that Koko's tour is default at "False" so I was wondering on how to enable it 'cos it's one of the variables for the perfect ending. If you didn't get Koko's international tour then the studio will not give you renewal.
Cus of her... In options you must mark her relationship as "locked"

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Did you read the walkthrough? The answer is there:

"IMPORTANT: You MUST choose “Take The Lead” to still have a chance of getting the best possible ending with Melody.

You also have to be on Melody’s path ONLY and attain all 7 Keys by the end of Week 14, for Melody to be officially invited by Koko on her European Tour."

At the "Take The Lead" choice, double check your relationships.

Takeo

Nov 5, 2017
There's a download of the game soundtrack, what i really wanna know is who the singer is.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dmd and melody crossover happened already and like said on dmd thread if they crossover again then it'll be in ending scenes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
melody 2, ishy+beccy+amy+crazy ex-gf each 1 and several game over endings if wants to incl those and prolly single ending too (no idea why any1 would want that).

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
82074739_181464082916669_7522954823264184067_n.jpg

“Love in the Sunshine”

Hey everyone!

I recently sat for another special photo shoot with good friend, and designer “Cosmics-3D-Angels”. To view more of his stuff, please visit:

I’ll be doing more photo sets with him in the near future, so stay tuned for those!

Vampyre

Jan 22, 2020
It seems that even using the cheat or the mod, I can't get the perfect ending because of one variable and that is with "koko's tour", not sure how to "enable" that one. So, if you want to play the "perfect ending", type this command in the console:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you open the console? I can't get more then 399 points no matter what I do, not sure what I'm doing wrong...

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes