4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
That is true but you can also end up with Rebecca or Ant Amy and Isabella But They want a Real serious Relationship
Sophia and Xianne Just want Casual Sex Nothing serious
yeah to bad, sophia and xianne are my most favorite girls tho
what a cocktease

Razor223x

Jun 15, 2019
I have this game but I need to download the new version 1.00 which download is the correct one since the one is more Gb than
the other

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
First of all, even if i'm just 2 hours in the game i really like it so far. the models are so damn nice and the overall story is so sweat. BUT the music quizzes are a little bit pretentious. If you need make unnecessary hard questions you should at least know the things you talk about, everthing else make you look like a pretentious snob. I.e. the first questions is about what horn is shown and the possible answers are french horn and flemish horn. Both answers are somewhat wrong. The shown Horn is a German Horn. It's one of the most common used horns, a real french horn is very rare and almost only used in france orchestras or france inspired orchestras. A quick research shows that the shown picture is the first pictrue of the wikipedia page of french horns. But no one really read the wikipedia page because every feckin information i just wrote down came from this wikipedia page (and personal knowledge).

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
First of all, even if i'm just 2 hours in the game i really like it so far. the models are so damn nice and the overall story is so sweat. BUT the music quizzes are a little bit pretentious. If you need make unnecessary hard questions you should at least know the things you talk about, everthing else make you look like a pretentious snob. I.e. the first questions is about what horn is shown and the possible answers are french horn and flemish horn. Both answers are somewhat wrong. The shown Horn is a German Horn. It's one of the most common used horns, a real french horn is very rare and almost only used in france orchestras or france inspired orchestras. A quick research shows that the shown picture is the first pictrue of the wikipedia page of french horns. But no one really read the wikipedia page because every feckin information i just wrote down came from this wikipedia page (and personal knowledge).
That horn is commonly called a french horn in the USA. And, I'd imagine, Australia (where the writer is from).

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
i don't care if steves dad has brain cancer and his mom died in childbirth, he's still a piece of shit and that scene was dumb and unnecessary.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so i never played this while being developed some part of me wanted to wait a long time given how DMD was, just finally DL'd it and played through took more then a day because i was reading everything, ended up with 355/400 with family ending lol gotta replay a few times now for fun and perfect endings but damn it was a great ride, loved how it went, some issues and words missing making the end feel more and more rushed but over all it was an amazing story and i loved it till the end, and i loved that we get a nice outing for the end, the what happened after parts are almost a requirement for me, because hey i wanna know what happened after, and fk "imagine yourself' i wanna know what happened as the writer saw it

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes