4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
did you get invitation from koko or hank?

385 points and no preggo are only req and if cheats then can bang every1.

you can unlock her path under preferences.
I did get invitation from Koko. I have Melody, Sophia and Xianne patch opened. I'm not sure I can reach 385 points and the end of week 14 though. Currently have 313 points

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I did get invitation from Koko. I have Melody, Sophia and Xianne patch opened. I'm not sure I can reach 385 points and the end of week 14 though. Currently have 313 points
Melody only path to go for real with Koko

Reactions: NukaCola

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you need koko's invitation (after 1st public performance) and hank's too to get superstar ending and either 7 keys or those 385 points (and additional 15 points to get extra scene) and no other girls/women so in your case either restart or cheat and add 70 points.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
you need koko's invitation (after 1st public performance) and hank's too to get superstar ending and either 7 keys or those 385 points (and additional 15 points to get extra scene) and no other girls/women so in your case either restart or cheat and add 70 points.
What is other 7 keys? I don't see it mention anywhere in the walkthrough. And how to cheat to add 70 points?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is other 7 keys? I don't see it mention anywhere in the walkthrough. And how to cheat to add 70 points?
player gets those piano keys during special events with melody and 1st is when they have sex 1st time (if mc has no other relationships going on).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's not just the points, it's everything leading up to that.

If you have any other girls open, regardless of points, you won't get Melody's best ending because no other girls are in it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
player gets those piano keys during special events with melody and 1st is when they have sex 1st time (if mc has no other relationships going on).
The keys are directly tied to the points. Every time you hit a points milestone, you get a new key.

I'm going through on a Melody-only path. I also taught Sophia, but I haven't done anything with her. There hasn't been a choice to be with her, or dump her yet. There are some points listed in the walkthrough in week 9 that say you have to be on the Melody path ONLY. I hadn't done anything with Sophia, but she was unlocked, so I didn't get those points. Good thing I was keeping track and could lock her.

I think that's a bug Jeff Steel. The Melody-only path stuff shouldn't gate on Sophia until you have a chance to accept/reject her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does this game warrant following a walkthrough or can I go blind and get most of the important scenes?
You won't be able to get every sex scene in 1 playthrough, it's not a harem game. You are expected to pick 1 of the available women and stick with them.

If going for Melody's perfect ending you can't bang anyone else at all. I'd use a guide for that one.

All the other routes are pretty obvious.

You can cheat on the girls until a certain point in the story then it all goes to shit. There is an option to lock and unlock the relationships so you can turn them all on to get the scenes but that will break the story. Near the end they all go their separate ways to their own endings so it will break there.

It's up to you if you are playing for story or scenes. If it's just scenes then unlock them all in options as you meet them and go through it. Probably have to unlock them again after they dump you when they find out about cheating. Near the end when they all start moving to different towns just turn them all off and go through the endings 1 at a time.

You won't be able to get the scenes from Melody's perfect ending until you play it without touching anyone else though.

Reactions: infomercial

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
If going for Melody's perfect ending you can't bang anyone else at all. I'd use a guide for that one.
You can bang Izzy before you meet Melody. But you need to break it off.

And not only can you not bang the other girls, you can't even have Sophia unlocked. If you choose to teach her, you need to immediately go lock her. Personally, I think this is a bug - the game shouldn't check Sophia's relationship until you actually have a chance to be with her/reject her.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
When's Easter in the melody universe? They're talking about christmas coming up soon and metioned easter happened a few weeks ago while its currently summer.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes