4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Mr Dots, you and your crew did a wonderful job, except...I would think that Melody's perfect ending would have been the achievement of her dream in music. The last scene was basically the MC goes back on the road and left her at home, alone. I actually felt bad for her because she worked hard to get where she was and then the story just ends with me wondering "WTH MC? She was better than you. She could compose and perform music while you are just back-up talent. For heaven's sake Mr Dots, the least that should have happened was that they formed their own Duo and recorded on their own.
Ahm, that's not her perfect end? In the p.e. she makes her music career and it ends with both of them sharing the stage in front of a massive audience.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BiggusDikkus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Mr Dots, you and your crew did a wonderful job, except...I would think that Melody's perfect ending would have been the achievement of her dream in music. The last scene was basically the MC goes back on the road and left her at home, alone. I actually felt bad for her because she worked hard to get where she was and then the story just ends with me wondering "WTH MC? She was better than you. She could compose and perform music while you are just back-up talent. For heaven's sake Mr Dots, the least that should have happened was that they formed their own Duo and recorded on their own.
You must have a bad end, i've never heard of that one.

Melody has several good endings with her perfect ending being her career taking off.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You must have a bad end, i've never heard of that one.

Melody has several good endings with her perfect ending being her career taking off.
Sounds like the good end without the daughter. Melody sings in the bar, MC is the support / fill in artist for any given touring band.

BiggusDikkus said:
I should revisit the game from the beginning. I must have really missed something then.
That is recommended. The final update added points to several older decisions.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sounds like the good end without the daughter. Melody sings in the bar, MC is the support / fill in artist for any given touring band.
The way he worded it made it sound like a bad end I hadn't seen.

Now it's been clarified you got a good end but you didn't get the perfect end.

You either cheated on her or slept with Fi and/or Xianne which instantly cuts off the perfect end or you messed up when getting points from choices.

You pretty much need max points and not put MC's penis near any other women at all.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
where's the fun in that?
Depends if you want the perfect ending or not.

You can still share the MC's sperm with a few of the other ladies and get a good ending with Melody but her perfect ending requires a full faithful run.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Yeah, I figured that out. Thanks for showing me where I strayed. I am restarting to get the perfect path this time.

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
I just finished the game... and I gotta say, this is a damned good game.

The only thing that really bothered me was regarding how Hank Sharp would just suddenly forget how to handle proper security for his own business and just let Beth have the VIP passes and involve her in any way with any of Melody or the MC's paperwork, without her being signed in or any discussion with the MC first. If any company (ESPECIALLY one in a tight lipped community like a recording studio, where they are constantly trying to keep things on the DL until release) were to allow that type of security breach, it would be a legal nightmare for them.

It really strained my suspension of disbelief to the upmost on that...
Otherwise, it really was a wonderful game, with quite good characterizations and story, as well as a good set of ending options based on player choice. 8/10, would highly recommend. :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

The only thing that really bothered me was regarding how Hank Sharp would just suddenly forget how to handle proper security for his own business and just let Beth have the VIP passes and involve her in any way with any of Melody or the MC's paperwork, without her being signed in or any discussion with the MC first. If any company (ESPECIALLY one in a tight lipped community like a recording studio, where they are constantly trying to keep things on the DL until release) were to allow that type of security breach, it would be a legal nightmare for them.

Otherwise, it really was a wonderful game, with quite good characterizations and story, as well as a good set of ending options based on player choice. 8/10, would highly recommend. :)
Hank had Corona and was kinda loopy.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018

I never thought of that, but it's true. In my dealings with Concerts West in the early 80s, which only the ones of us older than 40 and generally American (no offence to the non Americans) will remember, is that security for the band and their equipment was fairly strict. Going backstage if you were a fan girl wasn't difficult if you were cute and/or slutty, but messing with the equipment , especially stage related, would have gotten you thrown out of the venue...sometimes rather roughly to remind you not to try that again. I was part of the "security team" in the Texas area and I had to deal with vicious ex's and discarded or disillusioned fans. But, rarely did anyone ever try to sabotage a concert. That might have proven...well...dangerous; and not necessarily by security. The Hank Sharps would have been censored forever without a doubt.

Reactions: PapaSnabes1

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
EDIT - removed because offtopic

hit the wrong thread by accident (sorry)

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Not to nitpick but what incest?

The only people related here are Amy and Melody.
I would guess he is talking about Sunshine Love, the new Mr. Dots game that releases its first version Saturday
UPS - sorry - you are right: wrong thread - my bad :(

removed (edited the post above) - thanks for bringing up

maybe some @moderator can delete the last 3 posts

Reactions: Avaron1974

sarasara

Feb 20, 2020
any one have save files for amy and becca end or at least video about the end on youtube or eals ?

i am in week 10 and i find out amy and becca path
require to be just in becca path to see the end and same for amy
so i need to retern to week 4 or 5 and refuse to be with milody
and this is the problem i cant back becase i dont have save file for it
and the game dont have skip bottom under the dialog.

1.png 2.png

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
any one have save files for amy and becca end or at least video about the end on youtube or eals ?

View attachment 608453 View attachment 608455
Press tab or hold control to skip dialog.

Reactions: sarasara

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019

View attachment 608453 View attachment 608455
If I recall correctly, if you click on the menu in the top right, you can explicitly turn off romances with any of the girls (in the other girls tab). So you can set Melody to "Locked" and the game will behave as if you never romanced her.

Reactions: sarasara
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes