4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Mark Takagi

Much like you, I always chose Melody over the other girls. Initially I did not get the perfect ending, but eventually I got it. It certainly feels as the best option, since she is the focus girl (kudos to jaw1986baby for all his suggestions, hehe). But I do not discard replaying the game some other time and try my luck with other girls, just for the sake of completion, although I anticipate it will feel strange to say the least.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Mark Takagi

Much like you, I always chose Melody over the other girls. Initially I did not get the perfect ending, but eventually I got it. It certainly feels as the best option, since she is the focus girl (kudos to jaw1986baby for all his suggestions, hehe). But I do not discard replaying the game some other time and try my luck with other girls, just for the sake of completion, although I anticipate it will feel strange to say the least.
I got the "good ending" once, vowed to never see it again because I thought it was sad. I mean a 19-year old with a kid home while the husband tours. Not cool in my eyes.

I can't bring myself to do anything with Sophia, Xianne, etc. Just seems wrong to me, especially since I love the progression steps with Melody with the relationship. Nothing attracts me to the other girls, and you can't have a solo route with Xianne or Sophia, since they go along with Melody. Amy would be the only other one I would touch, but since she's Melody's aunt, nope. Izzy's pretty but most of the scenes with her are just sex (I have the gallery mod loaded in) and according to the walkthrough, none of the other girls seem redeeming to me.

Just how I am.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I have played every ending.

I like Becca as she was modeled from a combo of DMD characters I like, her only flaw to me was her giga-bewbs (not my thing).

Amy felt like a good connection for those who aren't into younger girls "happily ever after"

Izzy was fun as she was sexy and willing earlier than anyone else, she had the throwback to old life before Bethany and everything, but there are long gaps without her and I feel it hurt her story overall.

Sofi and also the Sofi/Xi combo would have been my preferred end game but alas they were only ever side girls. I had a lot of fun with them through all but one playthrough however. Sofi had the top sexy body IMO and I wish she had red hair and was a LI then she would have made me love this game so, so much more.

Melody ending with her pregnant wasn't as unsatisfying to me as it was for others. She got to still do music (like in all the endings where you pick other girls) and make that her career but she also got to love us(MC) and a baby so it shouldn't be seen as a lesser endings just a different priority happiest ending.

Superstar Mel was good. I played that once straight where I rejected ALL others to preserve perfection. Then I played it with tweaks so I could have the 4some and also get her Superstar (extra bonus scene - one render, maybe 2 - in epilogue if you do this). It was nice to see Mel get her best Rock Star life.

I liked the innovation of allowing you (MC) to be friends with the Focus girl. Having proper endings with the alternate LIs. It was a great concept. But as Mel was focus, no matter what, her career depended on you so she could only become musician for a living (still what she wanted -- to pay the bills with what she loves) unless you went full focus on her and her career.

They(Dots team) are in their current game allowing some alternate choices for where you end up but this one is different so no one person will suffer for choosing others. I get why it was that way here but also it was sad.

If they remade Mel with the Ruby model (DMD char that is basically Mel with smaller bewbs) I would probably play it like Mark Takagi and repeat bliss with Mel 100 times :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I have played every ending.

I like Becca as she was modeled from a combo of DMD characters I like, her only flaw to me was her giga-bewbs (not my thing).

Amy felt like a good connection for those who aren't into younger girls "happily ever after"

Izzy was fun as she was sexy and willing earlier than anyone else, she had the throwback to old life before Bethany and everything, but there are long gaps without her and I feel it hurt her story overall.

Sofi and also the Sofi/Xi combo would have been my preferred end game but alas they were only ever side girls. I had a lot of fun with them through all but one playthrough however. Sofi had the top sexy body IMO and I wish she had red hair and was a LI then she would have made me love this game so, so much more.

Melody ending with her pregnant wasn't as unsatisfying to me as it was for others. She got to still do music (like in all the endings where you pick other girls) and make that her career but she also got to love us(MC) and a baby so it shouldn't be seen as a lesser endings just a different priority happiest ending.

Superstar Mel was good. I played that once straight where I rejected ALL others to preserve perfection. Then I played it with tweaks so I could have the 4some and also get her Superstar (extra bonus scene in epilogue if you do this). It was nice to see Mel get her best Rock Star life.

I liked the innovation of allowing you (MC) to be friends with the Focus girl. Having proper endings with the alternate LIs. It was a great concept. But as Mel was focus, no matter what, her career depended on you so she could only become musician for a living (still what she wanted to pay the bills with what she loves) unless you went full focus on her and her career.

They(Dots team) are in their current game allowing some alternate choices for where you end up but this one is different so no one person will suffer for choosing others. I get why it was that way here but also it was sad.

If they remade Mel with the Ruby model (DMD char that is basically Mel with smaller bewbs) I would probably play it like Mark Takagi and repeat bliss with Mel 100 times :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried DMD, didn't like it. I probably won't do Sunshine Love either (if I do, it's just for the Melody cameo)

I don't mind repeating routes over and over. I do it with every other game I play. One game, one girl (well, Parental love is the Forbidden ending, but it's still a steady play)

I'll never do the MFF/MFFF, because that's not who I am as a person. I'm a hardcore romantic, and every game I play I look for that ONE girl and I lock on to her forever, so in all the games in my sig, there's always just one girl (minus the aforementioned game & ending)

The story between the MC & Melody on her love solo/perfect route is way too damn good for me to ever change. I couldn't imagine doing a friend route with her chasing Izzy or Amy or anyone else. It's just too wonderful of an evolution between the two to ever stray from.

Reactions: Tony507

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
donno know if its a melody or a renpy problem but after i tabed out of the game to look for an important mail the time i tabed back everything got blurry. Restarting game even restarting pc didn't help

any ideas someone?

the pic below shows the text is kind of doubled with a slight discrepancy
melody blurr text.JPG

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
donno know if its a melody or a renpy problem but after i tabed out of the game to look for an important mail the time i tabed back everything got blurry. Restarting game even restarting pc didn't help

any ideas someone?

the pic below shows the text is kind of doubled with a slight discrepancy
View attachment 1300145
there's a few different font choices for the game, 4 in fact, you can choose the size of the font too. Don't know if that's what you mean

• Hey there
Reactions: Parmenion1405

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
ok that solved it... maybe i have unintenonaly switched the font while tabbing out of the game... sometimes you dont see the forest for the trees

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
i looked through the like options... would have given you a thanks like but those do not exist. so i gave you a hi there ^^

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
first playthrough i will focus on the main interest melody purly... but i have although an hunch that the becca path is worth a shot

but for today i will hit the hay its now 2.30 am and my shift will start in less than 7 hours

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
first playthrough i will focus on the main interest melody purly... but i have although an hunch that the becca path is worth a shot

but for today i will hit the hay its now 2.30 am and my shift will start in less than 7 hours
I have the wakthrough for the game (it's 66 pages long) but none of the other girls did anything for me. Melody is the only one for my MC. Her love solo story/perfect ending to me is the best thing in the game and it's pretty cool to see their friendship and relationship develop.

It really is a beautiful game.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
tryed to pn you seems not possible

but thanks for the talk... man its geting realy late now 10 min till 3 am and work starts at 9... cya

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
but never judge a book by its cover... when i met my actual wife, i first thought her a like "when she is here, who the fuck is reigning hell" but now i say she is my angel an i would do anything for her, and i am sure she would do the same... btw she was the one how suggested melody to me lol

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes