4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

RKO

Mar 7, 2018
Which model did MrDots used for MELODY? I used the searching function, but got no answers. Maybe someone knows more? Would like to create some fanart.

U

User_31172

Which model did MrDots used for MELODY? I used the searching function, but got no answers. Maybe someone knows more? Would like to create some fanart.
It's a mix of models for sure. I'm positive this one is one of the models used.

Reactions: RKO and Otyi

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
luckily the world cup is in the progress so for me the wait is bit easier,we're almost there
Don't forget Wimbledon:)
This week probably we will get not only Melody 0.3 but also Babysitter 0.1.3 and Lost in Temptation 0.2

Reactions: Krull

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i like Melody a lot but i find myself more excited for that date night with Rebecca. It will be interesting to see how daring she will be for a shy girl like her.

Reactions: abc6969

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
According to his P page today is the day for next update. Has there been a delay. No problem is there is.
Edit:Been changed to tomorrow. Just checked.

Cruger

Apr 11, 2018
According to his P page today is the day for next update. Has there been a delay. No problem is there is.
Edit:Been changed to tomorrow. Just checked.
for me it say's tomorrow .. June 29th .. guess it depends on where you are in the world ..

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i like Melody a lot but i find myself more excited for that date night with Rebecca. It will be interesting to see how daring she will be for a shy girl like her.
i expect something tame, like maybe getting to fondle her tits as second base or more “romantic” kissing.

i hope we get to move beyond friendship level though into another tier. judging by the next month’s calendar Dots might have only 3 weeks and change to build a short ass v0.04 before turning his attention to v0.19 of DMD.

Reactions: Kazy
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes