4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Any good stuff in this yet or should I wait?
'Good' stuff? It depends on what you mean by 'good' stuff.

'Good' stuff? Excellent renders of beautiful characters with an obvious attention to detail? Oh yes! In my opinion, plenty of good stuff.
'Good' stuff? Characters dropping LSD and having a phantasmagoric experience while listening to Pink Floyd? Sadly, no...
'Good' stuff? Sex? Yes! 'Good' stuff? Sex with Melody?! No.
What other good stuff could you be inquiring about?

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
This is really a big turn down to be honest after playing through DMD. I just wish with a small size and slow development scale that Mr. Dots is currently operating with he would focus on to finish his first game, then start another one. Most developers just crumble upon when they do something like this.

Reactions: Yamakasi20

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
This is really a big turn down to be honest after playing through DMD. I just wish with a small size and slow development scale that Mr. Dots is currently operating with he would focus on to finish his first game, then start another one. Most developers just crumble upon when they do something like this.
DMD was banned on Patreon back in January, so he decided to create Melody, (which I believe was going to be the next game he was planning for after DMD anyways), as a way to keep his Patreon page, which is why he is focusing 2 months on Melody and 1 month on DMD.

misterf91

Apr 3, 2018
As the post before me said already, he's working on both at the same time because he has to keep his Patreon page up.
I'm sure i don't have to explain that having a team work for/with you on something, means you have to pay them for their work, and i assume Patrons make up at least 90% of his income (i don't remember if he does this full-time or has another job).

So, while i agree running two games at the same time can impact the quality on both sides, it's still a better solution than having to potentially close down his patreon, leaving both games unfinished...

Reactions: zomkung

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
As the post before me said already, he's working on both at the same time because he has to keep his Patreon page up.
I'm sure i don't have to explain that having a team work for/with you on something, means you have to pay them for their work, and i assume Patrons make up at least 90% of his income (i don't remember if he does this full-time or has another job).

So, while i agree running two games at the same time can impact the quality on both sides, it's still a better solution than having to potentially close down his patreon, leaving both games unfinished...
Yes, unlike b__ br___ game.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Very nice... "Girls of Summer"?

I wonder if that's meant to be like the song "Boys of Summer", but MrDots own spin on it? :happyblush

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
and after playing it, spending an hour or so, another month of torture and repeat.
they should definitely invent cryosleep so we can sleep between updates.

Reactions: VelvetUnderground

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Oh yeah, Melody is gorgeous. In fact all the models are beautiful... well except for the nudist. Actually, give me a few shots and a couple stout beers and I could see even her in a better light.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes