4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
when downloading though lewd mirror i get a virus/malware alert. Not with mega though.
I've experienced this same thing with the site also. The game file itself is fine but something on the site is what caused the alert for me.

JayJefferson

Jul 18, 2017
I wish MrDots could work on Melody and Dmd without any patreon problems and let multiple characters show up in both games. Well maybe someday in future there will be a better option than patreon but for now it's good to know that both games will be continued.

Reactions: armion82

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well i wish there will be some corruption later on. i can think later when she is starting to record that some bastard could take advantage of her, and we get to choose if help, or watch or participate. otherwise it will be boring as fuck.

misterf91

Apr 3, 2018
well i wish there will be some corruption later on. i can think later when she is starting to record that some bastard could take advantage of her, and we get to choose if help, or watch or participate. otherwise it will be boring as fuck.
So you basically want NTR.
It doesn't seem to be present in the tags for this game, so i doubt you'll see any, at least in the short run.
Personally i don't care about it, as long as the choice is optional and it can be avoided.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no, not ntr, more corruption, as i wrote options to intervene or not or even participate, like dmd, maybe a sharing route, as it fit the story if she is gonna start playing music seriously, we know the industry can be harsh. also its not ntr if they dont have a relationship, he could start a relationship with the other women and have melody as a plaything :D

misterf91

Apr 3, 2018
no, not ntr, more corruption, as i wrote options to intervene or not or even participate, like dmd, maybe a sharing route, as it fit the story if she is gonna start playing music seriously, we know the industry can be harsh. also its not ntr if they dont have a relationship, he could start a relationship with the other women and have melody as a plaything :D
Having a sort of "antagonist" come and try to take advantage of Melody, while you're involved (or want to be) in a relationship with her, is NTR.
Netorare is just the Japanese term for Cuckhold, and no matter if you help the girl, don't do anything to avoid it, or partecipate in their sexual events, it's still considered Cuckhold lol

Corruption IS already present in the game, considering we're obviously trying to bang Melody, slowly bringin her to our side. (which is shown in the game as Piano keys, in the upper-right corner of the screen)

Reactions: sharma

Shadde03

Mar 6, 2017
Having a sort of "antagonist" come and try to take advantage of Melody, while you're involved (or want to be) in a relationship with her, is NTR.
Netorare is just the Japanese term for Cuckhold, and no matter if you help the girl, don't do anything to avoid it, or partecipate in their sexual events, it's still considered Cuckhold lol

Corruption IS already present in the game, considering we're obviously trying to bang Melody, slowly bringin her to our side. (which is shown in the game as Piano keys, in the upper-right corner of the screen)
Stop seeing NTR everywhere...
My take on what Baka was trying to say is that once the game progresses far enough, their could be a scene (for example) where Melody plays piano at a bar or something and a guy sits next to her while she plays a get a little "touchy" and you would get to option to stop him, let him continue or grope Melody at the same time.
Baka can correct me if I misunderstood him.

misterf91

Apr 3, 2018
Stop seeing NTR everywhere...
My take on what Baka was trying to say is that once the game progresses far enough, their could be a scene (for example) where Melody plays piano at a bar or something and a guy sits next to her while she plays a get a little "touchy" and you would get to option to stop him, let him continue or grope Melody at the same time.
Baka can correct me if I misunderstood him.
Sure.. and what you just described is... what? NTR.
Here's the definition, taken straight from VNDB, in case you were wondering, then we can stop talking about it, i'm sure this thread isn't intended for this kind of discussions.

"Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist."

So having Melody play piano at a bar, with a guy groping her (sexual activity) sparking jealousy in the MC, is NTR.

I'm done with this argument.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i could see way farther down the line if Melody signs a major contract and begins “touring” with you as her manager and guitarist that there are unscrupulous peoples out there to try to take advantage of her.

there’d be the choice to protect her as you always have as her tutor and score even more points with her (i think by this point you’re regularly banging her) or allow her to be taken advantage of as that’s “part of the game”.

i don’t want to get into the whole NTR argument but i do think the choice of either or would add more realism given the whole Harvey Weinstein mess and the willingness of some young stars to do whatever it takes to make it. i would be interested in both paths (primarily the protect Melody path) to see how the Melody team works out the story.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yes, its exactly that Shadde03, as i dont want it to be ntr at all.
i mean, why does it need to be ntr just because we see another male character do something with a female character, its like we expect the mc to be the world harem dominator and if other males even dare to do anything its ntr.

if we play "love route", and we see this dude touch melody, we intervene punching his face hard and good.
if we play "mentor route" and maybe even have a relationship with another women, we could decide, intervene or let it go thinking "she need to learn to act and stop this dude as i will not always be there for her"
if we play "the asshole" we could let it happen, to just see how she act, and later use it to push her, this is not cuckold, as the mc is playing, trying to find her weakness, or maybe even gain money by letting some rich asshole have his way with her.

what im saying is that we can play without ntr and add other male characters into the mix.

a ntr situation is more that the mc is in love with her and "cant" do shit about it, melody is enjoying the other male or she is blackmailed but mc cant stop it or even start enjoying it but will not stop it as he start to enjoy to be cucked.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes