4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have no way of knowing if there will be more than F (you) and daughter ending.
Jeff Steel would know, he works in developing DMD, but I doubt he'd reveal a spoiler that big.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017

Good morning/evening everyone!
For our preview pic this week, we thought we’d do something different this time around.

As most of you may know, the FIFA World Cup has just kicked off in Russia today, and we have chosen to dress Melody in our very own football/soccer jersey to celebrate the start of the tournament!

Originally, I would have liked to have done 32 different versions of this, where I could have Melody posing in colours for each of the teams involved in this year's competition. But due to time constraints, unavailability of some of the strips and the next update for the game (v0.0.3) being due at the end of the month, spare time wasn’t something I have had plenty of lately.

Anyways, we hope you like these pics of Melody and what we can tell you, is there will be another picture of her in this outfit, which will feature in the “Lewd Gallery” that will be included in the next update of the game.

There will be another preview for the upcoming version of Melody posted up next week.

We also wanted to wish you all the very best if your team is involved in this year's World Cup.

I hope you enjoy the next few weeks as much as we will.

Have a great day,

MrDots

More Pictures:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

More Pictures:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For an American from football country this is soccer to get excited about. lol
By the way I do agree soccer should be called football and American football not be called football. It should be called something that captures the brutality of the game. Of course since the over paid players want to use it as a political forum I quit watching it.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
latest news; a tit-eating monster attacked again. it's vicrim a college student by the name of Sophia.

of all the DmD cameos, the old hag was the one I could do without

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I like girls in glasses. I also like redheads. And finally, I like freckles.

So, don't be messing with Rebecca. Heck, I think we should have an option to ask her to put the glasses back ON!
I find that she look a lot like Rose from Lancaster Boarding House

Reactions: Centurion
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes