4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i don’t think we’ll get any harem type action for a long while (at least not with our girl Melody in the mix). we barely have trust and need to be best friends and lovers with her before getting her down and dirty with Rebecca.

maybe in a year or so.

Reactions: NoiT89

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
i don’t think we’ll get any harem type action for a long while (at least not with our girl Melody in the mix). we barely have trust and need to be best friends and lovers with her before getting her down and dirty with Rebecca.

maybe in a year or so.
Still early days in the game so far, but a great start nonetheless.

With each episode being over the course of a week, as opposed to daily like we’ve seen in DMD, progression I’m thinking should be quicker than his previous game.

The fact that the MC has already slept with the friends sister (Izzy) twice, is a really good sign IMO.

Bring Sophia into the next version looks like another master stroke.
What is it, 20 more days left now? Can’t wait.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Looking forward to the next update....might have to try out v18 of Dmd. I haven't really bothered with that in awhile.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Still early days in the game so far, but a great start nonetheless.

With each episode being over the course of a week, as opposed to daily like we’ve seen in DMD, progression I’m thinking should be quicker than his previous game.

The fact that the MC has already slept with the friends sister (Izzy) twice, is a really good sign IMO.

Bring Sophia into the next version looks like another master stroke.
What is it, 20 more days left now? Can’t wait.
Yeah, around 20 days. I've always thought that Melody's weekly progression is the way to go regarding a -very- minimal share of realism. Irl it should take more than a few days to score with a girl, or at least to build affection.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

cpt_hook

Nov 20, 2017
Just getting to the new parts now (I work more than Arnold :(
FYI, for true afficianados, typically only low-grade sakes are served warm (other than a few good ones specifically brewed to be ebjoyed that way). Most sakes should be lighlty chilled (along the lines of a white you stick in the fridge for a bit before serving, no along the lines of putting it on ice (though there are a few exceptions to that, too)).

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
why tf is he updating dmd every month and this only every 2nd month this is soooo much better :( I know DMD is way more popular but still

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
why tf is he updating dmd every month and this only every 2nd month this is soooo much better :( I know DMD is way more popular but still
Dmd will be updated only once every 3 months if I recall correctly.
The change occured with the ban of DmD on Patreon. So no, Melody won't be updated once every 2 months but once by month two month in a row then one update for DmD.
It means one update in june and july for melody then one for DmD in august and so on.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes