4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
Dmd will be updated only once every 3 months if I recall correctly.
The change occured with the ban of DmD on Patreon. So no, Melody won't be updated once every 2 months but once by month two month in a row then one update for DmD.
It means one update in june and july for melody then one for DmD in august and so on.
thanks again ^^

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
Mr. Dot updated some info on the 2nd and 7th of this month, can any Patreon share those info? Thanks in advance.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
oh my god i played this straight out and now it's 4 in the morning started around 11 or smthing ahahaha with trying choices again.
one of the best games and I LOVE the story wow. please please let the next update be soon ^^
ps: does someone know any game that is like this one? i really like this genre and the story and the jokes+talk
This is just an awesome game

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
oh my god i played this straight out and now it's 4 in the morning started around 11 or smthing ahahaha with trying choices again.
one of the best games and I LOVE the story wow. please please let the next update be soon ^^
ps: does someone know any game that is like this one? i really like this genre and the story and the jokes+talk
This is just an awesome game
Try Mr. Dot other game Dating My Daughter.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
does someone know games like this with the same style of characters? like in dating my daughter. i like this animation/style really much :D

Reactions: abc6969

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
mmmh i hope it's a good one :p hope it's close to melody or smthing like it
DMD is a lot more fetish orientated, Melody is by necessity fairly mild. The renderings are of course similar, but the content is a little edgier. Central theme of DMD is daddy/daughter incest. While the story is good and the characters are fairly well developed its not a game for everyone.
Sex is also veeerrryyyyy slow to happen.

Reactions: Centurion

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
DMD is a lot more fetish orientated, Melody is by necessity fairly mild. The renderings are of course similar, but the content is a little edgier. Central theme of DMD is daddy/daughter incest. While the story is good and the characters are fairly well developed its not a game for everyone.
Sex is also veeerrryyyyy slow to happen.
yeah playing it. i like a side character ( georgina) more XD but i can't go that route it seems lol ^^ you can have fun but it seems in the end it's gonna be the daughter in all scenarios? hopefully with future updates it will have different endings :D

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Its really a choice between a D only route and a D + harem route. The game develops as the daughter gradually becomes more pervy.
Both have benefits, obviously the D + other girls route leads to more sex options and scenes.
The walkthrough helps a lot.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
yeah playing it. i like a side character ( georgina) more XD but i can't go that route it seems lol ^^ you can have fun but it seems in the end it's gonna be the daughter in all scenarios? hopefully with future updates it will have different endings :D
I stopped playing it a while back b/c story development was too slow and the game size too large but I recall you can bang Georgina and several others...... find a walkthrough

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
I stopped playing it a while back b/c story development was too slow and the game size too large but I recall you can bang Georgina and several others...... find a walkthrough
i got the banging part duh ;) but i mean more like relationship ending instead of daughter ending (even if focus is on daughter)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes