4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

asgardtipar

Aug 4, 2017
For an American from football country this is soccer to get excited about. lol
By the way I do agree soccer should be called football and American football not be called football. It should be called something that captures the brutality of the game. Of course since the over paid players want to use it as a political forum I quit watching it.
The irony is that USA didnt make it to the wc and if im not wrong those are usa`s colours

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'll have to take your word for it. Melody still looks hot.
Wonder if America will make it when the country actually hosts the world cup.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
The irony is that USA didnt make it to the wc and if im not wrong those are usa`s colours
True that they are, but Red, White and blue are also the colours of the hosts, Russia.

And as hosts RustyV, they don’t need to qualify. They are automatically qualified for 2026, along with Mexico and Canada

Reactions: asgardtipar

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
So this game is basically completely vanilla aside from maybe a little girl on girl? This is the money maker that will remain Patreon friendly?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
So this game is basically completely vanilla aside from maybe a little girl on girl? This is the money maker that will remain Patreon friendly?
Yes, it's fairly vanilla, if you think cheating, age difference of ~20 years, and harems are vanilla. :)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes