4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Not sure if I'm the only one to experience this 'bug'. When buying the perfume I choose the Koko Shanel and Melody agrees with my choice and the MC says he will have them wrap it up. Then the game shifts to him saying he will take the Olympique and Melody gets sad that I chose that one.

Should I wait for a patch or what the hell is this? I've never seen a bug that chooses both options and plays both responses right after another before.

*Edit* wrote that too soon as I just saw someone else say it too. Good to know it wasn't just my copy that is bugged. I'll keep checking back here for an update or patch to that mistake and continue playing when someone gets it or creates it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
also passing 50 points isnt recognized..i figured it would be as the next goal was to hit 50 points...hmmm

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Not sure if I'm the only one to experience this 'bug'. When buying the perfume I choose the Koko Shanel and Melody agrees with my choice and the MC says he will have them wrap it up. Then the game shifts to him saying he will take the Olympique and Melody gets sad that I chose that one.

Should I wait for a patch or what the hell is this? I've never seen a bug that chooses both options and plays both responses right after another before.

*Edit* wrote that too soon as I just saw someone else say it too. Good to know it wasn't just my copy that is bugged. I'll keep checking back here for an update or patch to that mistake and continue playing when someone gets it or creates it.
I just hit the same bug too. I hope a fix comes up quick, haha.

Reactions: phreadom

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
man Becca might just tie Melody for hottest. can't decide between the two! :FeelsGoodMan:

Drendari

May 18, 2018
I also have the perfume bug. On top of that, despite being on the route for both other girls, that seems to have vanished. There might be some savegame incompatibilities here...

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
very solid update! now can't wait until end of July to see if we level'd up relationship with Melody!

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes