4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Patan

May 28, 2017
Ok, lets go a step back then...
Did you unpack the .rar archive to get the .rpa file?
Did you navigate to the "game" folder?
Did it ask you to overwrite already present files when you replaced it?
yes i did put it in the game folder but it didnt ask me to overwrite it actually.

Edit: @misterf91 nvm fixed it now, just deleted the game and unpack again copied your file and this time it worked. thanks for the help.

Reactions: Krull

misterf91

Apr 3, 2018
yes i did put it in the game folder but it didnt ask me to overwrite it actually.
If so, check that you didn't modify the file name on accident, it should be exactly "week_04_0.rpa" without the marks.

If that's right, check if your folder contains the other original file, if it's not there, you're in the wrong folder.

It should ask you to overwrite, or the game wouldn't even work correctly in the first place.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

ViperC

Jun 25, 2018

Edit: @misterf91 nvm fixed it now, just deleted the game and unpack again copied your file and this time it worked. thanks for the help.
You need to extract the file from the rar file and then cut and paste it into the folder. You'll get an overwrite request if you did it correctly.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Please tell me if there are any scenes missing in run #2 (i.e. any scenes exclusive to the Melody-only path).
no effect on the melody story thusfar(although it may affect in next episode) BUT..and a big BUT..pay attention carefully to what becca says as that may be massive if you go perv route

Reactions: ontach

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
Every time I look at Melody I think she's the daughter from DMD in parallel universe :'(
On a brighter note...great work and cheers for the hard work and the update! :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ah, sweet Rebecca. I'm so glad the update to your game came out. You are my fave!

Oh, and it was nice seeing Melody and Amy, too.

U

User_633486

like DMD takes FOREVER to get anywhere even remotely interesting (imo)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
grindy?..if yer all about the sex..there be sex..izzy is sex..and early on..as for melody or amy or becca..those are "relationship" worthy gals and you have to earn it

U

User_633486

all i rem is that it took forever to get anywhere i personally enjoyed much like DMD (to each their own)

too much reading/text not enough action or whatever

Reactions: if95
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes