4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
all i rem is that it took forever to get anywhere i personally enjoyed much like DMD (to each their own)

too much reading/text not enough action or whatever
This game is actually progressing faster than DMD...

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
yes the dev team commented on MrDots patreon that they expect Melody to wrap up within 16-18 updates; so definitely less than 2 years. it also helps that Melody is 19 and isn't a total prude/mental midget that D is.

still, I enjoy the story (people bitch about the text heaviness but I think it's great, really fleshes out personality and character). Melody > Rebecca > Isabella > Amy > Sophia

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
someone mentioned earlier that there should have been an unlocking achievement once hitting 50 points. I'm replaying from Week 3 and the goal is to hit 50 points as the Main Goal is to "Be Adventurous". maybe this is something MrDots and his team should be aware of? I was expecting some kind of special achievement of sorts.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
dev team sure does a good job rendering douche bags that hit on Melody lol.

her snarky attitude and banter against her ex Steve was pure gold. i keep saying it but it's going to be a long painful wait for next version now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Usually I like busty girls, but damn, Sophia at the pool...

I've only done a Melody-only playthrough so far, but I can't wait to do my harem playthrough so I can start something with Sophia...and Amy!

Reactions: Namco15

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Didn't see this in previous posts. Found a bug I think. When purchasing the perfume for Amy if you choose the more expensive one you get help from Melody and 2 relation points but after the purchase it says you purchased the less expensive one but it doesn't take away the 2 pts so no harm. I don't think it affects anything else, just makes you think you bought the less expensive one.

ViperC

Jun 25, 2018
Didn't see this in previous posts. Found a bug I think. When purchasing the perfume for Amy if you choose the more expensive one you get help from Melody and 2 relation points but after the purchase it says you purchased the less expensive one but it doesn't take away the 2 pts so no harm. I don't think it affects anything else, just makes you think you bought the less expensive one.
It's been fixed. A page back has the fix.

Reactions: buttlovinmagic

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
someone mentioned earlier that there should have been an unlocking achievement once hitting 50 points. I'm replaying from Week 3 and the goal is to hit 50 points as the Main Goal is to "Be Adventurous". maybe this is something MrDots and his team should be aware of? I was expecting some kind of special achievement of sorts.
MrDots mentioned in his post about today’s release that theres a bug to unlocking the achievement, but he’ll look to fix that.

(Does anyone actually read through his game day posts anymore???)

26DF3D0E-0951-4F77-9475-CF284EC77FD6.jpeg

Aug 16, 2017

I was just about to post about this too....I do hope it doesn't bugger the game up later on
the slow teasing of the relationship with melody is well paced for something close to realistic. we have many other games that make a hash of it and just become a typical 'guy says something remotely polite to a woman and she instantly drops all inhibitions and has all kinds of sex immediately' type of VN. at least this one borders on genuine.....except with izzy and im guessing sophie in future, who both seem likely candidates for the 'snacks between meals' to keep things sexually paced.

cant add to which order I prefer the girls as they all look equally likely to give good buttlovin….and that's as far as my standards dictate :D

U

User_633486

ya for me if u don't have enough to get the better smelling one or whatever it loops the scene a few times before it progresses

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes