4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Jan 9, 2018
still the same problem nothing change
and how did you find out ? i am asking because even if you successfully buy Koko, you would still receive a dialogue about Olimpique (some dialogue bug, check prev page to find a different week_04_0.rpa)
You can check it 100% only at birthday party, you will have an option to talk with Arnold, and Amy will hold in hands Koko parfum after she`d received gift.

Reactions: zVoidwalker

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
this may be an unpopular opinion but i want to make sweet music with melodys mom
Do you mean Melody's aunt? Her mother died well before the story begins... If you do mean Amy, I'm with you - she's hot for it!!

Actually wiki says the oldest bone flute found was some dated somewhere between 43000-35000 BCE but was contested until another bone flute was found that was dated to 42-43 thousand years old.

The oldest PLAYABLE bone flute is from 9000 years ago and was found in China.

The oldest METAL flute was 4200-1200 BCE (bronze era).

The "Transverse Flute" (AKA 'modern' flute) started with a wooden (D) variety in the 18th century, and the the current 'Western Concert (C) flute' is from the 1830s/40s.

Regardless of your choice of 'type' of flute, 300 BCE isn't correct in anything I find. Maybe something the Author (Mr Dots) read stated the first 'Transverse flute' dated back then... who knows.

Yup, I can read and quote wiki too!!!

Personally, I just leave at, Mr. Dots, wiki does not agree with your music teacher's answer! ;o)

P.S. loved the current update! Keep 'em coming. I mean if the worst thing we have to b**** about is the answer to one of the music questions you know you're pretty much nailing things ;o)
Wow... spot the muso! LOL!!! I could care less about the history of flutes but obviously it piqued your interest!!!

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
before bying parfum, just Shift+O to open console, then:
v_w3_amy_arnold_truth = False - it would make Arnold appear at birthday party
v_w2_amy_lunch_extramoney = True - it would add extramoney

those 2 commands will allow you to kiss Amy after party and buy Koko parfume, no need to replay entire game
Shift+O doesn't work :(

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
this may be an unpopular opinion but i want to make sweet music with melodys mom

Lol. You want to make music with a rotting corpse?
Melody's mom is dead, Amy and her stepfather even talk about it just in this chapter.

If you mean aunty Amy, then I don't think your opinion is so unpopular, she's smoking hot and I would totally love to make music with her until the big crescendo! ;)

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
So the current relationship is adventurous, regarding the piano tab, there should be 7 levels.

I wonder how fast is the progress of the melody herself, the D was 5-6 updated before she got physically naughty scene.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
yeah when i was playing the latest version i just was reminded by that XD aunt amy is indeed a cutie :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes: although that being said i feel this game in general doesnt really have the same flare as dating my daughter does i mean pateron kinda made it so that game isnt the flag ship to MrDots creation anymore still im curious if anyone still likes that game over this game

I find myself liking both quite a bit, but if I'm being honest,I kinda want DmD to come to an end, meaning I want to take my little girl home and pop her cherry. ;)

I mean, it's been running for so long and blowjobs and titjobs only go so far.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
For some reason animations isnt on loop for me. I dunno why. But they just freeze. I dont remember it doing that during the first two " episodes "

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Damn the agony of decision, I love Becca, want some Melody, a taste of Sophia, and still want a piece of Amy..... omg.
Damn you Mr. Dots, you got me into this mess LOL. It has been a great night for me, probably most of you feel the same way. :coldsweat:
That's why I'm playing 2 paths - Melody only and harem. Gotta catch 'em all!

Amy does it for me...I just wish she'd wear a little less makeup.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I only asked because I know it doesn't work with the compressed version. The compressed version has only "week_4_00.rpyc" and deleting it and renaming "week_04_0.rpa" to that just causes the came to crash on launch.
.rpa is a Ren'py asset collection. Think of it like a zip file. There can be a lot of different things in it. .rpyc is an encoded Ren'py script file, made automatically from a .rpy (Ren'py script file) when it it loaded.

Melody ships with most things in .rpa containers. When the script containers are unpacked you get .rpyc files. Renaming a .rpyc to .rpa will cause an error, since they're not the same thing.

@bossapplesauce you don't need to unpack all of the .rpa files. week_xx_0.rpa are the scripts, and don't need to be unpacked. week_xx_1.rpa contain the images you want to compress.

@Velimere to fix your issue, delete week_04_00.rpyc and drop in the week_4_0.rpa from the fix. The only thing week_4_0.rpa has in it is week_4_00.rpyc, so doing this will give you the fix.

Reactions: Centurion and bas

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Quick question for those who've finished the latest v0.0.3 update.
I've surpassed the 50 relationship points mark, but it didn't advance to the next stage of relationship. Is that how it's supposed to be or did I miss something?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
to fix your issue, delete week_04_00.rpyc and drop in the week_4_0.rpa from the fix. The only thing week_4_0.rpa has in it is week_4_00.rpyc, so doing this will give you the fix.
If I use the fix posted and after i replace that file with original I have problems with a lot of my save that works with the patch

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "S:\Melody\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "S:\Melody\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    ui.interact()
  File "S:\Melody\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "S:\Melody\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "S:\Melody\renpy\display\core.py", line 3375, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "S:\Melody\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "S:\Melody\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "S:\Melody\renpy\display\screen.py", line 667, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "S:\Melody\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "S:\Melody\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "S:\Melody\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "S:\Melody\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "S:\Melody\renpy\loadsave.py", line 728, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "S:\Melody\renpy\python.py", line 1759, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "S:\Melody\renpy\python.py", line 1596, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Melody 0.03
So if the author change that files in different way ... my saves may not work ?

In any case I finished with the original :)

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
3rd update already and it's soooo much better than his other game. The graphics got even nicer this release as well, the scene of Melody on her back in her bed in the morning was like WOW.

It's really hard to choose my favorite as well as all Melody, Rebecca and Amy are all beautiful and interesting characters. I'd like the Izzy route to be explored into more detail as well.

Great game. :heartcoveredeyes:

zhagzhuga

Mar 22, 2018
Is the Amy route closed off or just delayed if you told Amy about Melody's predicament (and thus Arnold doesn't come to the dinner)?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes