4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Enjoyed the guitar retrieval scene.
Getting a bit bored of the quizzes.
Not a fan of Becca so update was less interesting to me than others.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
attached file.
put in "game" folder, it would hide windows by 'h'.
You may open file and change 'h' to any key you want
Thanks. Will this work for other Ren'py games as well, or just this one? There's a couple of other Ren'py games where the "H" is disabled to- if memory serves...

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
At first the flute quiz was borked for me, as it skipped the score tally portion. I think I probably rolled back in the middle of it.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Thanks. Will this work for other Ren'py games as well, or just this one? There's a couple of other Ren'py games where the "H" is disabled to- if memory serves...
It's not disabled in this game, it sounds like your save got caught up in a rollback bug. It's happened to me in this one and a few others occasionally. I check back in the saves until I get to one where it works, then over write the borked ones from there.

Jan 9, 2018
it would work with any ren`py game, this file just overwrite standard function of hide windows. don`t forget that 'h' and 'H' are diff symbols for the game. If you want you may add 'H' as another variant in line:
Code:
hide_windows = [ 'h', 'H' ],
dont replace spaces with tabulation, ren`py will response with error

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
it would work with any ren`py game, this file just overwrite standard function of hide windows. don`t forget that 'h' and 'H' are diff symbols for the game. If you want you may add 'H' as another variant in line:
Code:
hide_windows = [ 'h', 'H' ],
dont replace spaces with tabulation, ren`py will response with error
Yeah, sadly, that didn't seem to work. :( I noticed that there's not a "Script" file in the "Game" folder- where you can add or remove lines of script from the game. Does anybody know exactly why?
I went through ALL of my saves and screenshots- and it doesn't look like it's worked since the first version- all of the screenshots from the second one, the 'H" key didn't appear to be working.

Surely there has to be a fix for this? Please? :)

Jan 9, 2018
@Safetydummy , try to install Python 2.7.15
maybe some libs are missing. in installation process agree to modify Path variable.

don`t know any other options, tried to reproduce error in win7 (have it as virtual machine), but unseccesfully..

about script file: it`s not a mandatory file, may missing but game would still work, it depends on a way that developer compiled his game.

In this game script.rpy is devided into week_0*_0.rpa
by using rpatool you may be able to convert rpa to rpy (well its more like extracting than converting)

Reactions: Safetydummy

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
anybody here who would be so kind to tell me where the turning point is so id get the scenes with amy at the end of this update? i looked trough the walktrough, couldnt find anything l:

Jan 9, 2018
@shanii , from walkthrough at 1st post:
Code:
In order to be able to purchase the “Koko Shanel” bottle, you have to:
-choose “Thank her” when you have lunch with Amy during Week 2.
-you also have to choose “Don’t tell her” when Amy calls you from the beach during Week 3.
or you can cheat a little:

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
@Safetydummy , try to install Python 2.7.15
maybe some libs are missing. in installation process agree to modify Path variable.

don`t know any other options, tried to reproduce error in win7 (have it as virtual machine), but unseccesfully..

about script file: it`s not a mandatory file, may missing but game would still work, it depends on a way that developer compiled his game.

In this game script.rpy is devided into week_0*_0.rpa
by using rpatool you may be able to convert rpa to rpy (well its more like extracting than converting)

Yeah, this seems a bit more involved than I'm comfortable with- I tried to install it, but it asked me if I wanted to include it in the "PATH"- I have absolutely no idea what that means or if I run the risk of buggering up all of my other Ren'py games. Not taking that chance. I guess, I can just UnRen the whole thing and delete the images I don't want as screenshots.

You said "maybe some libraries are missing"- do you mean when I DL'd the game? Should I try re-DL'ing it? Maybe it's just something wonky with Win8- it's even less supported than 8.1. :)

Thanks for offering so much assistance, but this may be a tad over my head.

Jan 9, 2018
@Safetydummy , dont worry about PATH, its just a list of folder links from where executable system files may start without entire path to *.exe, *.py and etc.

about libs: i meant that maybe some standard libs are missing in win8, that are included in win10. and installing python 2.* (or maybe even 3.* or both) with modifying system variables would add them to library.

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
What's the code to unlock the gallery?
Code to unlock LEWD GALLERY is ======== pleasure

Guys here is my save file at the restaurant with Arnold, you will have the decision to choose Amy look amazing or stunning. Just put this file in your save folder. The file name is 8-1-LT1 , the 8 stand for page # , the 1 stand for slot. EX: If you have a save on page 8 slot 1 then just rename the save file to 15-1-LT1. Now it will be on page 15 slot 1, you that will help.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Touroc

Apr 25, 2018
I don't think this whole thing with the history of the flute should be taken overly seriously.
Touche, I may not have been clear in my post that for the most part I didn't even take my post very seriously. The question itself just said 'flute' it didn't specify a type etc. That was more to my point, I couldn't figure out what he was referencing.

In saying that, I think this is probably where they based their info for that part of the quiz from -
Yes, I was guessing Mr. Dots found something I hadn't. This site you posted has the history of the "Transverse flute", but just calls it a flute. There are many types of flutes, this site you show just says 'flute' when it's a little more specific than that.

"Transverse flute"= a flute that is held horizontally when played, e.g., the modern flute as opposed to the recorder. As opposed to the earlier flutes that were blown through the end and held vertically.

Note: To quote me from my original 'flute' post: Regardless of your choice of 'type' of flute, 300 BCE isn't correct in anything I find. Maybe something the Author (Mr Dots) read stated the first 'Transverse flute' dated back then... who knows.

And this would be what the site you showed was 'really' about, "Transverse Flutes".

But who really cares if it's accurate or not. It is a game after all.
Cause I become a whiny toddler when I can't find the answers on Wiki/the interwebz!!! =)
*shrug* I cop to it! lol

Gooner, not trying to start an argument... so I apologize if this post offends you. Was just trying to point out that, you really just found the confirmation of what I said and stated in a more simplified manner than I did.

Reactions: Les_Riggs
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes