4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Could someone please tell me how to enable the "H" key, so that it clears the text and what-not off of the screen? It doesn't appear to be working and some of these images are so gorgeous- I'd like to see them without the Calendar, Relationship Indicator, and the text box. The "S" key still works for screenshots, at least.

Thanks in advance. :)
attached file.
put in "game" folder, it would hide windows by 'h'.
You may open file and change 'h' to any key you want
Thanks. Will this work for other Ren'py games as well, or just this one? There's a couple of other Ren'py games where the "H" is disabled to- if memory serves...
Besides enabling H key again, you can also use my patch to make the text box permanently 100% transparent. H will still hide the text when it gets in the way.
Check my sig.

Reactions: Centurion

JayJefferson

Jul 18, 2017
So far the game has been promising. I hope Mrdots won't have problems with keeping the system of 2 months one after another with updates for Melody and one for Dmd.

Ymir

Apr 29, 2017
The walkthrough says that the max amount of points you can get is 56. Somehow i get 55 every time even if I follow the walkthrough perfectly (Arnold and no Arnold path too). Can anyone else confirm this too.

Reactions: bigmen and Anonny
U

User_633486

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah such bullshit that we don't even get the option of taking amy up on her offer at the end :mad::mad::mad::mad:

we better be able to play with her in the next update lol

U

User_633486

The walkthrough says that the max amount of points you can get is 56. Somehow i get 55 every time even if I follow the walkthrough perfectly (Arnold and no Arnold path too). Can anyone else confirm this too.
same

Reactions: Ymir

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Melody with Extras v0.3 - Original Size: 873MB

Download PC Windows (301MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tnx ^_^

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Damn, such hotties in this game !
Melody's ass is.. hmm... we should think of a new word to describe such a delicious ass.
Artwork is great (nearly perfect), story is great too, no incest (i personally don't care too much but it's good to have a change on that, as the thoughts of MC are different than other games), MC not directly thinking of destroying the ass of the main girl, then i feel not like an absolute perv.
Animations are great too, maybe a little too fast on some sequences (till now i had sex with Isabella twice), but it's still really sexy.

As soon at it'll get more content, i'm almost sure it'll enter my top five pretty quick :)
Nice work from the dev and thanks for the share, i love that forum <3

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes