4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

misterf91

Apr 3, 2018
Maybe something's up, but none of the Windows download links work (not even the compressed version).
Compressed version Mega link works (the others i didn't bother checking)

Windows version Mega and GDrive links are down, but the others still work, use those.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
There's a bug in 0.3 regarding the Koko perfume. After you pick the option, it goes well until the part where you tell melody to have them wrap it up. After that, it somehow rewinds time and chooses the olympique perfume instead. After melody says "Awesome!" from picking the Koko, the next line is "I think I'll get her the olympique bottle. I don't know what's wrong. And yes, from week 2 i choose "thank her" and "Don't tell her" but for some reason it just wants to pick the olympique bottle no matter what option you choose.

Edit: (Update) Okay so now this is weird. It only works if you went with the rebecca route.

Edit2: Fixed

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Quick question, I see people's sigs have those game fan gifs or images. How would I get my hands on one of those?

Perhaps one of Amy! :FeelsGoodMan:

As for the Koko Shamel, in my playthrough YOU still get the Koko it's just that when the gifts are handed over, Melody has bought her the other one. So Amy ends up getting both.

Reactions: Krull

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
There's a bug in 0.3 regarding the Koko perfume. After you pick the option, it goes well until the part where you tell melody to have them wrap it up. After that, it somehow rewinds time and chooses the olympique perfume instead. After melody says "Awesome!" from picking the Koko, the next line is "I think I'll get her the olympique bottle. I don't know what's wrong. And yes, from week 2 i choose "thank her" and "Don't tell her" but for some reason it just wants to pick the olympique bottle no matter what option you choose.
A patch has been posted in the last several pages. There's a search box at the top right of every page.

Quick question, I see people's sigs have those game fan gifs or images. How would I get my hands on one of those?
Krull usually posts them in the thread for the game. Or for many signatures, you could right click on them and copy the f95zone URL for the image & use it in your signature.

Reactions: Krull and DrPoods

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
It's just a gif that u either make or just download from the internet and i think (i'm not sure) there is an option if you edit your profile that these images or gifs will appear everytime you post. I'm not sure on this site tho, but that's how it works on the forums page of another game I play. Mine was kermit panic gif on that site

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
It's just a gif that u either make or just download from the internet and i think (i'm not sure) there is an option if you edit your profile that these images or gifs will appear everytime you post. I'm not sure on this site tho, but that's how it works on the forums page of another game I play. Mine was kermit panic gif on that site
I was more concerned with saving other peoples then putting them in as a sig. But I might do it that way.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I was more concerned with saving other peoples then putting them in as a sig. But I might do it that way.
Sure! You could do that. I don't think they'll mind, but there's no harm in asking right? I hope you pick a good one. Cheers!

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Sure! You could do that. I don't think they'll mind, but there's no harm in asking right? I hope you pick a good one. Cheers!
Cheers.

What I think I'll do is put em up and just say here that if anyone has a problem then message me and I'll take it off.

EDIT: Woot. :D

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Becca is still the best girl in the game! I still feel like Melody is pretty immature and will do something conniving when jealous. Also I went back and played the Arnold route and I had him all wrong. He's a pretty decent guy lol

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Since it is the same author for DmD , I tried this game but it is a real turnoff for me...

The game is all good but the theme based on the music or having a MC musician isn't very appealing for a deaf like me ^^' (completely skipped all dialogue after the test for music instruments )

Julsaid

Aug 6, 2016
After the dissapointing update of A Wife and a Mother and the great update in Melody, this is now my fav. game. though I really hope that Melody friend story is not going to be the same as DMD.

Just my personal opinion. But I really love Melody character.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
next update for Melody, v0.04 coming Saturday July 28th. looking forward to previews in the coming weeks!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
But come on, a girl with Melody's body should have perfect perky B's or C's like Sophia, not these monsters.
Not really an expert, and we haven't seen her topless yet, but Sophia's "hardly there" bumps look more like an A to me, if not AA. That is if you mean her bff that was on holiday and returns in Chapter 3.

Is It just me or does it look like mister music tutor will end up being the meat in a Melody/Sophia sandwich
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 21, 2017
A patch has been posted in the last several pages. There's a search box at the top right of every page.
**the patch is for the transparency text box DUDE. its not for the bug fix regarding choices of koko shanel or olympique perfume AND NO THERE IS NO PATCH WHEN I USE THE SEARCH BOX. (only the transparency fix NOT the choice fix patch which is WHAT WE NEED) :WutFace:

...this kinda made this update a letdown since choices affect pretty HUGE in a story compared to renders

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes