4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Offcuts! Awesome game! Check it out (it's only 0.1, but it will take a while to get through)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Did anybody else notice the contradiction in the walkthrough?
It says, "
"Your Apartment
• Answer the phone
• Tell her the truth: Being honest with Amy will mean you
might have a bad start with Arnold later in the game.
But on the other hand, your relationship with Amy will
improve."

And now this latest walkthrough says,
"In order to be able to purchase the “Koko Shanel” bottle, you have to:
- choose “Thank her” when you have lunch with Amy during Week 2.
- you also have to choose “Don’t tell her” when Amy calls you from the
beach during Week 3.
Choosing these two options will not only give you Melody points for
buying the perfume, but also the opportunity to start a relationship with
Amy near the end of Week 4.
Arnold will also attend Amy’s birthday dinner."
Now it says that you had to have picked "Don't Tell Her" for your relationship to improve?!

I "Thanked Her" and "Didn't Tell Her"- and Arnold wasn't at the Birthday Dinner and none of the Amy relationship stuff happened.
I also noticed when I went back to my previous saves the MC's name was removed- it's now just "blank"... Are these bugs?
Did I misread or misinterpret something? I'm really confused.
It seems like only IF Arnold attends the dinner- you take Amy home and Arnold takes Melody? I love this game, Melody is beyond adorable (and her Eyes are just amazing- yes, I noticed those first. Lol), but I really don't want to have to start all over again from the beginning..., but I probably will. :)

Reactions: cloudfw and Zal

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
why did the walkthrough say in week 3 tell her the truth but in week 4 the walkthrough says we shouldn't have told her the truth when she called from the beach to start a romantic relationship :eek:

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
if you read the walkthrough it explains why.
okay so if i tell her the truth: Being honest with Amy will mean you might have a bad start with Arnold later in the game. But on the other hand, your relationship with Amy will improve. (does that mean it's already in motion the relationship or?)

if i didn't tell her: i will be able to pursue a relationship? :eek:

i really don't get it tbh lol

Devka

May 8, 2017
This build seems a bit buggy for me. I bought the koko perfume. As soon as the koko version ended the scene for buying the other perfume played. Amy told Arnold that she didn't want him at the party and he agreed. Yet I get the version of the party where Arnold is there. Also my relationships/stats/name reset when the party scene started.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Hopefully the content with melody wont get dragged out like DMD (Great game so far!)

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Melody v0.0.3b Patch

Hi guys,
Quick post to letting you know that I've fixed the bugs you reported.

Changelog:

-Fixed wrong dialogue when choosing the Koko Shannel perfume.

-Added the new relationship level when the player reaches 50 Melody points.

-Android version fixed. It shouldn't crash anymore now.

All links have been replaced with the new version, in case you want to download the whole game again. But for those who play the game on PC or Mac, you can download the patch here:

Download link (GOOGLE DRIVE):

Just paste the "game" folder into your game and replace the files when asked.

Android version:

Unfortunately, there's no patch for the Android version so you'll have to download the whole game again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Melody v0.0.3b Patch

Hi guys,
Quick post to letting you know that I've fixed the bugs you reported.

Changelog:

-Fixed wrong dialogue when choosing the Koko Shannel perfume.

-Added the new relationship level when the player reaches 50 Melody points.

-Android version fixed. It shouldn't crash anymore now.

All links have been replaced with the new version, in case you want to download the whole game again. But for those who play the game on PC or Mac, you can download the patch here:

Download link (GOOGLE DRIVE):

Just paste the "game" folder into your game and replace the files when asked.

Android version:

Unfortunately, there's no patch for the Android version so you'll have to download the whole game again.

the patch does not work i have a savegame just before i can choose between coco or olympique and if i hes then the mc takes the olymique just like before, and now do not say i have to start a completely new game because that would be really total crap

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
the patch does not work i have a savegame just before i can choose between coco or olympique and if i hes then the mc takes the olymique just like before, and now do not say i have to start a completely new game because that would be really total crap
Don't worry about it; it doesn't actually affect the gameplay. If it says you get the Koko Shanel, then the Olymique, you get the Koko Shanel.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
okay so if i tell her the truth: Being honest with Amy will mean you might have a bad start with Arnold later in the game. But on the other hand, your relationship with Amy will improve. (does that mean it's already in motion the relationship or?)

if i didn't tell her: i will be able to pursue a relationship? :eek:

i really don't get it tbh lol
I'm confused about that too. I was a bit disappointed. IDK why they changed(twisted) that. I don't think that a relationship with Amy will happen after the Restaurant event without Arnold. We practically blocked her after bringing her to her room with Melody...:FeelsBadMan:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
dont worry, Amy is too hot to just let be, there will be opportunities to get her in bed.
this is my favorite outcome: mc+amy serious relationship and melody a teacher-pet relationship.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
I'm confused about that too. I was a bit disappointed. IDK why they changed(twisted) that. I don't think that a relationship with Amy will happen after the Restaurant event without Arnold. We practically blocked her after bringing her to her room with Melody...:FeelsBadMan:
#sadlife :p
but maybe in future version they will let us pursue a relationship in a different way?
if not i will go fucking back to that moment and pursue it through that way haha because i like her

YodasBeast

Jan 8, 2018
same here. i followed the walk-through and i thought he would join but he never did.
If you open up the Console, you need to make changes to 2 variables. Change True to False on each of the below.
v_w3_amy_arnold_Truth = True
v_w3_amy_arnold_truth = True

Just make sure you change it before actually heading out to dinner (Melody and Sophia by the pool, at the latest).

Reactions: baka

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
can confirm the bugfix works fine. i just tried it.

I also attached a "start of Week 4" save that includes the Arnold path, unlocked relationships with all the ladies, and as maximum points as I could get for Melody.
Thanks for the Savefile!

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
At first i wasn't sure if i should play this game but i'm glad that i tried it out.
Nice Story and Models and hey you can learn a bit about Music. :)
I pretty much enjoyed Melody so far.

Thanks for the patch.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes