4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
agree with above..i'd like to be able to reject any romance with melody without it hurting the friendship so i can pursue amy..i have the amy OCD now..tsktsk

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
please take it easy, as we know there will never be ntr in this game, but sharing or willingly helping another dude is not ntr at all. ic mc is dating someone else and dont care about amy or melody in a "romantic" way, how can it be ntr at all. sure its just some crap i wrote, dont take it seriously. but, if im gonna be a be more serious i would like something with Arnold, he need action as well the poor guy.
There is no sharing. None.... None at all... They are all mine. MINE ALONE MWAHAHAHAHAHA
*insert creepy face here"

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
path 2, harem. now mc want all babes, its the egomaniac route. here for me, he cant complain if the babes gets some dick from someone else.
path 3, no serious route. here he can play around but that also means the girls can do as well. as long he dont want to be serious, none other needs to be that.

so, no matter path, we can watch Arnold getting lucky without the NTR BS
2 : Here i totally disagree. Personnally, if in a game i want a harem, that's not for allowing one of my babes to get fucked by another one.
A harem (it's my opinion ofc) is yours, as you said, it's a egomaniac route type, all the girls are yours and no one else should touch any of them, so if one of the girl of YOUR harem is fucked by another, then it's NTR. If the MC gives his agreement (or don't care) to that, imo, you can't call that a harem then, but more a sharing and open route (which joins the path 3 you suggested).

And why do you want Arnold to get a girl ? he seems to be quite weird (with his work, something suspicious imo) and also, he doesn't seem to give a shit about Amy or Melody's feelings (even if a quite understand why).
I mean, you have the choice actually to open or close the route for each girl. It means that you don't want the girl because she doesn't interest you right ? So it's not for seeing her anyway, but with another dude...
If you want arnold to get laid, let's give him a hooker :)

What is NTR?
It's when you have a love/sex relationship with a girl with the main protagonist, and you see her being fucked by another dude (so you're a cuckold basically).

So in this game for example, if you're trying to seduce (and you want) Melody (and obviously don't want to share her), but another dude fucks her (willingly or not) and you watch the scene (you could consider it to be NTR even if you're not watching the act, as it's still the same effect, the MC wants Melody for himself but another guy gets her too), then it's NTR, because the girl you want is "stolen" by another one.

However, with Melody still, if you decide (personnally) that she doesn't interests you, and she's beeing fucked by another one, you can't consider it to be NTR as you don't want a relationship with her (you can't beeing cucked with a woman that you don't want right ?) .

That's my personal definition because it depends on people, as there is different "types" of NTR and people consider some things to be NTR and other don't (you'll find a better definition on dedicated topic, as it's quite an endless debate around that definition).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
thank you..best explanation yet..i shant be wondering WTF anymore
(also i dont want NTR now..i'm greedy..buggar off wannabe me's !!!)

Reactions: UYScutti23

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
The 'contradiction' is coincidental. If Arnold isn't there, you get cockblocked by Melody. Is it logical that lying gets you the desired result? No, but coincidences are not always logical.

Btw. REALLY appreciate the release of the bugfix as a small patch.
I don't know if I'd use the word "coincidental"- disregard seems more appropriate. The walkthrough clearly says one thing, but later it changes the desired outcome. If you take it a face-value it does the exact opposite of what it tells you is going to happen. It's not a long game, as of yet, so going back and re-starting wouldn't be that much of a headache- it just makes you wonder if the Dev either forget or just thought choosing the other option was better idea after milling it around inside his head... :)

At least it doesn't say that NOT having Arnold attend the dinner or NOT getting the extra content after dropping her off closes off the Amy path (like it has with Izzy and a MFF route with Sophia and Melody- or maybe you would still have the option to interact with Sophia, but unless you're going to tutor her it kinda seems like a dead-end), s-o-o-o-o-o-o- perhaps you still have a chance with Amy in future updates(?).

Also, does anyone know (as this game has a calendar in it and tracks the weeks you have with Melody), IS this game going to/supposed to end when she returns to College? :( (because that would suck...) :)

Reactions: ontach

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I'm really curious to know how MrDots will lead this story I mean Melody is the main girl but if we have the option to reject her how will the story go on? Since she is the reason everything is happening now I really hope he keeps making a great story and relationships and don't fuck it all later

Reactions: Naxus and seden

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya..changing things in the console is kinda pointless..the game progresses nicely if you can read whats going on and respond right

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Should be some filter on this website so whenever anyone types NTR the post is automatically changed to " i am a fucking cry-baby" and they get auto banned for 48 hours.
I don't see what's wrong discussing it, as long as it remains a discuss and not an argument, and also if it's about the game content.
Sometimes it's usefull to discuss about it as not everyone have the same "tolerance" about that (and that's also a pretty vaste notion), don't you think ?

im I the only one with no sound? Or is it even supposed to have sound
Only a few sound during a lesson if i remember (with the flute), except that, it's normal.

joe1111

Apr 17, 2018
absolutely loved the update, more Becca action than i expected honestly.
all the girls we met so far are very cute (except the ex). i could do with fewer quizzes, but then again i think its good the creators dont just totally ignore the story.

York24

Dec 10, 2017
For some reason after the update the game does not respond when launched. I have deleted my renpy saves and reinstalled it, but it still will not launch. Odd

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes