4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Did anybody else notice the contradiction in the walkthrough?
It says, "
"Your Apartment
• Answer the phone
• Tell her the truth: Being honest with Amy will mean you
might have a bad start with Arnold later in the game.
But on the other hand, your relationship with Amy will
improve."

And now this latest walkthrough says,
"In order to be able to purchase the “Koko Shanel” bottle, you have to:
- choose “Thank her” when you have lunch with Amy during Week 2.
- you also have to choose “Don’t tell her” when Amy calls you from the
beach during Week 3.
Choosing these two options will not only give you Melody points for
buying the perfume, but also the opportunity to start a relationship with
Amy near the end of Week 4.
Arnold will also attend Amy’s birthday dinner."
Now it says that you had to have picked "Don't Tell Her" for your relationship to improve?!

I "Thanked Her" and "Didn't Tell Her"- and Arnold wasn't at the Birthday Dinner and none of the Amy relationship stuff happened.
I also noticed when I went back to my previous saves the MC's name was removed- it's now just "blank"... Are these bugs?
Did I misread or misinterpret something? I'm really confused.
It seems like only IF Arnold attends the dinner- you take Amy home and Arnold takes Melody? I love this game, Melody is beyond adorable (and her Eyes are just amazing- yes, I noticed those first. Lol), but I really don't want to have to start all over again from the beginning..., but I probably will. :)
The 'contradiction' is coincidental. If Arnold isn't there, you get cockblocked by Melody. Is it logical that lying gets you the desired result? No, but coincidences are not always logical.

Btw. REALLY appreciate the release of the bugfix as a small patch.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The 'contradiction' is coincidental. If Arnold isn't there, you get cockblocked by Melody. Is it logical that lying gets you the desired result? No, but coincidences are not always logical.

Btw. REALLY appreciate the release of the bugfix as a small patch.
Yes, agreed. But why they ignored the
>>>>
Tell her the truth: Being honest with Amy will mean you
might have a bad start with Arnold later in the game.
But on the other hand, your relationship with Amy will
improve.
" Part.

They literally throw away great opportunity to start the Relationship with her. Maybe i'm just missing the "greater Picture" here. xD

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I didn't notice that before, so do I tell Amy about what Arnold did when Melody was sick or not? My current file I told her about it. I haven't reached the dinner part yet.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I didn't notice that before, so do I tell Amy about what Arnold did when Melody was sick or not? My current file I told her about it. I haven't reached the dinner part yet.
You could use the Savefile from this Post to have a "Backup" for alternative Arnold at Birthday Dinner Playthrough.

But you Unlock the Amy Path nethertheless. It seems there is just another way to her then the Birthday Dinner evening.

Reactions: Zontany

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
not telling amy about arnold seems to lead to a more satisfying turn with amy..and..extra scenes which show she's into you..hubbahubba amy..whatta babe...friendzoning EVERYONE and going after amy...sorry title character..you aint no amy :p

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. I'm two-timing between Rebecca and Amy. Melody will just have to take a number.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
see..i'm a nice guy..and after reading carefully everything becca says..i cant put her through "me" i'd hafta stay 100% her at all times or destroy the young waif :(

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
so Arnold will be the "future" friend that you will do a sharing route with or you help Arnold get Amy or even step-incest between Arnold and Melody. interesting.
LOL XD

Heh. I'm two-timing between Rebecca and Amy. Melody will just have to take a number.
Fun times ahead or what? Don't forget Soph, she's ready to jump on board before Melody.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
You could use the Savefile from this Post to have a "Backup" for alternative Arnold at Birthday Dinner Playthrough.

But you Unlock the Amy Path nethertheless. It seems there is just another way to her then the Birthday Dinner evening.
Thank you.

Question, is there a way to change your name?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
please take it easy, as we know there will never be ntr in this game, but sharing or willingly helping another dude is not ntr at all. ic mc is dating someone else and dont care about amy or melody in a "romantic" way, how can it be ntr at all. sure its just some crap i wrote, dont take it seriously. but, if im gonna be a be more serious i would like something with Arnold, he need action as well the poor guy.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
thats very mature of you thunderrob. that what im saying, share the babes, that harem path is stressfull and it will always end with broken hearts. if MC is "serious" as he seems to be, as his "character" is a "good" guy, its quite snake of him to be fucking around with everyone. no morale huh?
path 1, go with melody, that route he should definitely block everyone else, now that melody seems to get some feelings for him. that means all other babes can do whatever with whomever.
path 2, harem. now mc want all babes, its the egomaniac route. here for me, he cant complain if the babes gets some dick from someone else.
path 3, no serious route. here he can play around but that also means the girls can do as well. as long he dont want to be serious, none other needs to be that.
path 4, go with another girl, and means all other are open to be fucked by someone else.
so, no matter path, we can watch Arnold getting lucky without the NTR BS.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I am not all that happy that the dev is splitting his time between this and DMD. I get why he's doing it: using his existing audience to get eyeballs and patronage for Melody and I agree with that, but come on, you got there, now finish one thing before the next. It will make you crazy juggling projects and makes the audience wait and restless.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
please take it easy, as we know there will never be ntr in this game, but sharing or willingly helping another dude is not ntr at all. ic mc is dating someone else and dont care about amy or melody in a "romantic" way, how can it be ntr at all. sure its just some crap i wrote, dont take it seriously. but, if im gonna be a be more serious i would like something with Arnold, he need action as well the poor guy.
Yeah, i don't like forced relationships, even with the main girl. I would like to see path when you can reject Melody.
All paths you described in another post sounds awesome, sadly i think we will not see anything like this.

Reactions: ThunderRob
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes