4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i dont agree. the game is about mc and melody, but that doesnt mean it need to be a love story between mc+melody. it could be about their relationship, music and adventures, meanwhile mc is having fun with other girls, starting and ending relationships, while bit by bit mc and melody get more and more closer, of course the "love-route" is there but only if mc wants that.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Then he'd have to change the title of the game to "Everyone But Melody".
Doesn't quite have the same panache if you ask me...
Adding small rejection patch, don't make the main one ceases to exist. I have a hope you can at least fuck up choices so badly, that she won't be interested in MC. If they finish fucking each other, regardless of how retarted decisions you made, doesn't make any sense to me.
@baka At least you understand me XD

Reactions: bas

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This seems like a long-range insurance plan by MrDots.
If Patreon becomes all dictatorial again for any reason, even no good reason, and bans Melody? Melody would be a tough sell in its present form. But then the story line could be drastically altered and the MC becomes the long "lost" father of Melody. Melody would become more viable off-Patreon with the incest vibe.
Admittedly, this is drastic stuff. If Melody just carries on under Patreon, the MC-as-dada would be a non-starter.
or could be sneaky sneak content that patreon wouldn't know about because of it being a deep game find. because I highly doubt these idiots actually spend time playing the games to check the content, hence some games still having incest but just have a name change and don't list incest on patreon.

Reactions: Centurion

Markopolo

Sep 3, 2017
Little mistake on the walkthrough >> Week 4: (Max. Points Available: 24/Overall Max Total: 56) << There are only 23 points availabe and you end with 55 total.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Someone may have already suggested this, but I ain't going through the 98 pages. I think that the MC might turn out to be the biological father, like think about it, on tour doing lots of chicks with and without proper protection, and then her mom was a music loving person so she would have possibly crossed paths with the MC.

And tbh I feel there is just a shit ton of foreshadowing for this to be the case. would also make sense why melody didn't have her father around because

1. The mom would have found out she was pregnant after he was gone (maybe couldn't find him, or did but backed out). and

2. He wouldn't recognise melody because he never knew he had a kid and slept with so many women that her resemblance to her mom isn't enough to trigger his memory, my thinking there is he might remember when he sees a photo.

3. I think that coincidence of the MC and the step father going to the same college is just a bit too foreshadowy.

What you guys think of my theory? has anything actually been confirmed? let me know.

Side note this would be a really good sneaky way to dodge patreon bs because you would actually have to play deep into the game to even find out this content is there.
Hmmm, kind of like Liv Tyler?

I really hope this isn't the case since there's already a shit ton of games with incest available. But I guess we have to wait and see what the developer has planned.

If incest is something the developer is going to incorporate, I would suggest that he make it an option, and not a hard story element. Let the player decide if the MC is or is not Melody's father.

Of course I wouldn't mind having a harem route for this game...

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hmmm, kind of like Liv Tyler?

I really hope this isn't the case since there's already a shit ton of games with incest available. But I guess we have to wait and see what the developer has planned.

If incest is something the developer is going to incorporate, I would suggest that he make it an option, and not a hard story element. Let the player decide if the MC is or is not Melody's father.

Of course I wouldn't mind having a harem route for this game...
liv tyler?

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
liv tyler?
Liv Tyler, the actress. You know, she was in the Lord Of The Rings movies...
The illegitimate daughter of Steven Tyler, the lead singer of Aerosmith. Liv Tyler's mom was a groupie that had a one night stand with Steven, pretty much like you described in your hypothetical scenario.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Liv Tyler, the actress. You know, she was in the Lord Of The Rings movies...
The illegitimate daughter of Steven Tyler, the lead singer of Aerosmith. Liv Tyler's mom was a groupie that had a one night stand with Steven, pretty much like you described in your hypothetical scenario.
Oh yes, Liv. I remember the first time I saw her, had no idea who the girl is with Alicia Silverstone. I already knew Alicia from other Aerosmith videos.

(can't embed VEVO videos here, they won't work on this page, sorry!)

The fact that the girl in the video is Steven's daughter was a real surprise.
And then 2 years later she did her role in the Stealing Beauty. Woah! :FeelsGoodMan:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Centurion

pyrinikos

Nov 6, 2017
is there any problem with perfume, koko sanel? because I follow the walkthrough, I have 42 points but I can't buy it. Any help?
Thanks !!!!!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
is there any problem with perfume, koko sanel? because I follow the walkthrough, I have 42 points but I can't buy it. Any help?
Thanks !!!!!
Do you know many stores where you can buy stuff for game points? :rolleyes:
To buy the expensive perfume you need the extra money Amy offered for tutoring Melody. I guess you didn't accept it when you had a chance.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes