4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
2 Melody to 1 DMD, is, I believe, the current plan. That would mean another Melody this month.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
is there any problem with perfume, koko sanel? because I follow the walkthrough, I have 42 points but I can't buy it. Any help?
Thanks !!!!!
If you told Aunt Amy about Melody's step-dad actions while she was sick then you can't buy the Koko Shanel.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
not if she never met him (the theory be that her mom was impregnated when she was at the rock concert party thing, and they went separate ways, hence him never knowing he has a child)
Ah. Hadn't thought of that. Hope not though.

nofapcanthelpme

Jan 28, 2018
I love all the games but I fucking curse the day they discovered the "tight-lipped" facial expression.

The first release of DMD had an amazing variety of facial expressions.

Then D started doing tight-lipped impressions. ::|:

Then she started doing them more often. ::|: ::|:

And now, in Melody, it's every female in every scene doing it. It's spreading like a disease. ::|:::|:::|:::|:::|:

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
OK guys, coming out of my quiet shell here --
Does anything interesting happen in Mel 0.3? I feel like I should wait if we're just in another burn pattern like normal Mr. Dots games (looking for real content not "wait til next time" content)...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
These questions are impossible to answer without more information. What do you consider "interesting"?

I felt a lot of interesting happened in 0.3, but who knows how my interesting compares to yours?

Alternatively, you can browse a bunch of the previous pages and get a sense of what happened from all the posts.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
These questions are impossible to answer without more information. What do you consider "interesting"?

I felt a lot of interesting happened in 0.3, but who knows how my interesting compares to yours?

Alternatively, you can browse a bunch of the previous pages and get a sense of what happened from all the posts.
Fair enough - I consider MC/Melody together sexually 'interesting'. Anything short is filler, and just a tease instead of content.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

c'mon @Ignatz. Zen man is way <drunk; hard to admit>. you really want a 3rd trip to the nude beach???

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Liv Tyler, the actress. You know, she was in the Lord Of The Rings movies...
The illegitimate daughter of Steven Tyler, the lead singer of Aerosmith. Liv Tyler's mom was a groupie that had a one night stand with Steven, pretty much like you described in your hypothetical scenario.
ah okay, I know that actress just wasn't too sure what you meant by it.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I just noticed in this version that we can change the font. lol
Can't believe i missed that, not sure in what version it came out in or if it was there since 1st version.
I really like that. Mrdots, props for going the extra mile. Another reason why people love your games, we can clearly see the time you put into the game.

I hope that all or most Renpy games will have option to name saves as that really helps with games that has multiple paths. As a lot of games have multiple paths

Jul 3, 2017
I just noticed in this version that we can change the font. lol
Can't believe i missed that, not sure in what version it came out in or if it was there since 1st version.
I really like that. Mrdots, props for going the extra mile. Another reason why people love your games, we can clearly see the time you put into the game.

I hope that all or most Renpy games will have option to name saves as that really helps with games that has multiple paths. As a lot of games have multiple paths
It's very useful. The description just needs to default to whatever is in the save you're overwriting [if you're overwriting].

Reactions: RustyV

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
is there any problem with perfume, koko sanel? because I follow the walkthrough, I have 42 points but I can't buy it. Any help?
Thanks !!!!!
If you told Aunt Amy about Melody's step-dad actions while she was sick then you can't buy the Koko Shanel.
No, that's incorrect. The only condition to be met to be able to buy Koko Shanel is the extra money that Amy offered. It doesn't matter if you told about Arnold to Amy or not.
If you told Amy about Arnold, then Arnold won't be at the party and you have no chance to make out with Amy afterwards and the Amy scene in the end will be skipped, but you can still buy either of the perfumes if you only have the extra money.

Reactions: pyrinikos and bas

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Nice,harem will be bigger pretty fast:)
Any idea if Sophia will have same treatment?Can we unlock relationship with her?
Yes, when you in the scene at the pool where Melody and Sophia talking about her lesson's choose the answer "it's okay", you open up a path for sophia (idk if just with melody or sophia only).

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
melody will always be the primary relationship driver with MC. to unlock Sophia at the pool you would say “it’s okay”. whether this will lead to a harem at some point in the future is purely speculative but i’m willing to go out on a limb and say our girl Melody will be open to sharing once your relationship with her deepens and deepens.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes