4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Having been together in a relationship for almost 10 years, (and not knowing how much of that was living together), there are many ways she could still make life hell for the MC, married or not. Most states have laws in place against couples that are unmarried but living together, common law marriage being just one of them.
Most of the time, even common law marriage, doesn't mean alimony rights. Only time that applies, is if there is a child involved, then it's treated as a full marriage.
Even then, the common law marriage has somewhat changed, you no longer have the 7 year status for it to kick in anymore, I believe it's much longer now, and even if she could claim common law, she still can't get put onto your work insurance or make decisions for hospital or legal matters on your behalf. Not without your express permission, and even then some places will not except it anyway.
That said, I don't know about most states, if that applies. You also have to consider the fact that, he could have moved to a place where it doesn't effect the same way too. Then she would have a much harder time with it, and she may not have enough time or money, to go through with it, as lawyers cost even more the longer you have them on the case.
I guess it boils down to the dev's take on it, and I hope we can truly fuck her 6 ways to Sunday……..Peace!!

Reactions: WaltS

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Most of the time, even common law marriage, doesn't mean alimony rights. Only time that applies, is if there is a child involved, then it's treated as a full marriage.
Even then, the common law marriage has somewhat changed, you no longer have the 7 year status for it to kick in anymore, I believe it's much longer now, and even if she could claim common law, she still can't get put onto your work insurance or make decisions for hospital or legal matters on your behalf. Not without your express permission, and even then some places will not except it anyway.
That said, I don't know about most states, if that applies. You also have to consider the fact that, he could have moved to a place where it doesn't effect the same way too. Then she would have a much harder time with it, and she may not have enough time or money, to go through with it, as lawyers cost even more the longer you have them on the case.
I guess it boils down to the dev's take on it, and I hope we can truly fuck her 6 ways to Sunday……..Peace!!
I know right. Granted, this is all just conjecture anyway. That's why I am curious to see what direction Mr.Dots is going to go with this.

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
The game has good models, but it still suffers the same problem as in dmd... Really bad posing.

Reactions: Trojaner

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
Either there is something wrong with the Walkthrough Im using, or the version im using has a bug... even when I can buy the Koko Chanel perfume, Arnold wnt show up on Amys B-day party... so no hot amy action for me.
Ive tried reloading and going back, but nothing works.... any solutions ? or ideas whats wrong ?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The perfume has nothing to do with Arthur showing up. For him to show up, you need to go back to when Amy calls you from the beach.

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
you mean the scene when the WT says : be honest = bad start with Arnold, good with Amy; thats what i´ve chosen. Then right before B-Day Mel says he should come, but Amy says he shouldnt.... which results in my situation as known.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
..... meaning: be dishonest, but get the girl laid ?
Meaning, I don't want to spell it out for you. I just pointed you to the cause of your problem, you still get to decide how to play.

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
Just tested this way, seems to work. He should write that little piece of info to the call-scene too...

Well, thanks for your help ^^ It´s written in WT, and I overlook it.... shame on me, not the WT :-(

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
Meaning, I don't want to spell it out for you. I just pointed you to the cause of your problem, you still get to decide how to play.
I just think that arnold guy is a failure as father, even as a step-one.... Whatever, it is a game, so the flags work the way they are intendet to, not the way i would like them to do ^^

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. I'm not sure what the thinking on that setup was, but it's certainly perplexing from what you would expect, in terms of the relationship with Amy.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
So judging by the walkthrough, there are no sex scenes in this game? Only that Finding Nemo fingeroo scene?

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
right... 2 times deep drill action with izzy, 2 times finger-fun, and a few times girls thinking about mc while self-exploring... I expect the first melody play-time end of next upgrade, or the one after that. But for sex with her... there are 5 indicators left on the piano, so it will a take a while ^^

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes