4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

quaylefour

Aug 25, 2017
For some reason I cannot access the console by pressing 'shift+O' to reset my answers to get the Amy scene. I am running the game in Windows 7. Am I doomed to replaying the entire game. TIA

Shadde03

Mar 6, 2017
For some reason I cannot access the console by pressing 'shift+O' to reset my answers to get the Amy scene. I am running the game in Windows 7. Am I doomed to replaying the entire game. TIA
Did you try every options presented here ?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
MrDots just passed 4000 patrons which gets him back to where he was before the whole DMD and Patreon debacle with him eventually scrubbing DMD entirely and moving it to another host.

two more weeks until next Melody update! maybe we’ll get to hold hands longer than a second this time.

Reactions: Blayo

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Need more Rebecca and some development of Amy.

And the rest of you, maybe you can brush a hand across Melody's cheek!

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It's interesting how things work out. MrDots is pretty back to where he was and Darksilver is still <60%, albeit they were both pretty much equal before.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
at least with Melody we have something playable that doesn’t require DRM or connection to a server. there’s a good reason why MrDots is gaining support and why DS is losing support.

Reactions: Blayo and Centurion

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
at least with Melody we have something playable that doesn’t require DRM or connection to a server. there’s a good reason why MrDots is gaining support and why DS is losing support.
That and because he’s put out a great game so far. And there’s no nonsense with this dev. He always keeps fans updated, never misses a pre-selected release date, and doesn’t make poor excuses like other devs seem to do.

And now we have two great games running instead of just one. It’s not ideal that there’s a long break in between each, but he’s kept DMD alive under what I can imagine were stressful circumstances.

With that kind of commitment, and the time he and his team put into these games, he thoroughly deserves the success he and his team are getting.
The number recovery in such a short time since the Patreon debacle, certainly shows the new and existing fans feel the same.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Might sound like a dipshit but whats all this bout DMS and Patreon. I'm no computer guy or gamer but like these games.Daughter for dessert is good but little weird is that why?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes