4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
in a future update will the MC get to fuck his student (Melody)?
I would judge how far it is off by going in game, checking the keyboard under her picture in top right corner and seeing how many keys are colored in and how many more are left to go :)

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
I just hope when the action starts with Melody it won't be like DMD where you have to teach her how to give you a hand job. Melody is older and has had at least 1 prior relationship. I fucking swear if 3 updates later she "stumbles" into MC not wearing pants and is "shocked" at the size of his penis, her first penis she saw in the RLs, I will lose my shit.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I just hope when the action starts with Melody it won't be like DMD where you have to teach her how to give you a hand job. Melody is older and has had at least 1 prior relationship. I fucking swear if 3 updates later she "stumbles" into MC not wearing pants and is "shocked" at the size of his penis, her first penis she saw in the RLs, I will lose my shit.
When you take a look at her relationship profile or whatever it is you can see that she's a virgin, so yeah ... chances are that this or something similar will happen.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
she may be a virgin but that doesn’t mean she and her ex didn’t necessarily do anything together.

given the kind of douchebag he ended up being it’s possible Melody gave him a hj or even a bj during their time together.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Possible, but I think she gives off a similar vipe that the DMD girl did. Not as extreme, but it's still very similar.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
true, but given that she’s more open to playing with herself in the beginning as opposed to D makes me think she won’t need to have her hand held every step of the way.

i’d like to think that we’ll be able get into some sexy situations over the next few updates.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
true, but given that she’s more open to playing with herself in the beginning as opposed to D makes me think she won’t need to have her hand held every step of the way.

i’d like to think that we’ll be able get into some sexy situations over the next few updates.
Don't worry.I have the feeling that Sophia have spent much more time teaching Melody compare to Elena and D:)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
This gives me flashbacks to people joking about Dual Family, how little progress there is and that the son will rather fuck his guitar than someone else and here we are, where this joke became reality x'Dx'D

Reactions: Ragnar

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hm, it looks like I kind of understood the game wrong regarding the guitar. I thought Amy contacted us in the beginning because the guitar she bought off us looked similar to the one Melody "lost". That's why I was confused during the past chapter why Melody got a wooden acoustic guitar back while Amy bought a pink electric one.

Clicked my way through the scene again just now and it turns out she never specified the kind of guitar, just wanted to buy any replacement.

ssteller

May 30, 2017
Hm, it looks like I kind of understood the game wrong regarding the guitar. I thought Amy contacted us in the beginning because the guitar she bought off us looked similar to the one Melody "lost". That's why I was confused during the past chapter why Melody got a wooden acoustic guitar back while Amy bought a pink electric one.

Clicked my way through the scene again just now and it turns out she never specified the kind of guitar, just wanted to buy any replacement.
I thought it was because of the similarity too. Fucking Mandela effect, man.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes