4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's as good as a plate of crispy bacon or a steaming mug of hot chocolate, with or without marshmallows.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
any mods? this game ihas the wrog title; it';s not
Melody [v0.0.3b] [MrDots Games]
but
Cockblocker [v0.0.3b] [MrDots Games]
This is only the third version release of the game and believe it or not, some girls won't fuck you as soon as you meet them. Start over and think about what you're reading to understand what type of girls are in the game.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
This is only the third version release of the game and believe it or not, some girls won't fuck you as soon as you meet them. Start over and think about what you're reading to understand what type of girls are in the game.
Hey @Centurion,

he probably hasn't read any of the story but just fast-tabbed to get to the H-scenes XDXDXD

Don't ask the impossible of him :angel:, when all his blood seems to have rushed to the small brain 'tween his legs :cool:

Cheers

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
2 more weeks til the next update, Becca still on top of my list but after seeing Sophia in the pool with her hair down make her on my top list also..... too many selection in this game, what will I do now lol.

Reactions: willembever22

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This is always silly, because out of 300 players, 295 will disagree, but, I'm a silly guy, so:

1. Rebecca
2. Amy
3. Melody

That is all.

Reactions: ranma100

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
My list
1. Rebecca
its DMD all over again,I only care about one girl and shes not the main one :FeelsBadMan:

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i find becca cuter and sexier than melody yet MY OPINION is she fit melody's role perfectly without wearing glasses,even with glasses weared she is perfectly the music nerdy cutie deserved attentien.. too sad she get fast romanced and be done with, i find my self skipping melody's events so i get to see her i'm in love!!!!!:ForeverAlone::ForeverAlone::ForeverAlone::ForeverAlone::ForeverAlone:

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Heck yeah! Izzy is hot as f*ck but she's not on a 'route' the way Rebecca, Amy and Melody are. There is not a lot you can do at this time to develop / further a relationship.
Yeah, that's too bad for the moment. I hope you can get something going with her in the future though, she's a little ahead of the other girls, even if they're all awesome.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hey @Centurion,

he probably hasn't read any of the story but just fast-tabbed to get to the H-scenes XDXDXD

Don't ask the impossible of him :angel:, when all his blood seems to have rushed to the small brain 'tween his legs :cool:

Cheers
no wonder comedy is dead when you have to explain a joke, I didn't skip a single line (except for the writer meating) and it was obvious that Amy wanted a "personal gift", even the innocent Melody caught on that. I could've simply rename the game folder into "Cockblocker", it would've saved me the trouble of dealing with soi boys

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Thank you so much for your invaluable opinion my friend... now that you've said your piece, there are plenty of other games on F95 that I'm sure you will enjoy! Bye!!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
the "waiting for updates" game is the best.
but let's discuss something. when MC had the dream, in the end he did dream about Bethany. can that be considered a dream or a nightmare. And if you decided to tease melody after that, will it impact future relationship levels? and if you picked Melody, will that be brought up when melody will be at relationship 4-8

U

User_31172

My list
1. Rebecca
its DMD all over again,I only care about one girl and shes not the main one :FeelsBadMan:
Lol! Same here. First Elena, now Rebecca. Hopes he shocks us with a major branch or two.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Probably similar, but not the same. At least the body and especially the boobs department is rather different x'D

Reactions: kolobezka
Sep 21, 2017
I like:

melody
amy
izabelle
rebecca

basing on the renders...I`m a shallow guy like that dude hal:tf:

I wish there are some twists like a dream sequence or something (not related to the story) to break the standard format sometimes...or a comedy sequence like someone had a diarrhea or something for shits and giggles:WutFace:

Reactions: willembever22

Treh

Mar 14, 2018
Are there any Amy's fans? She's single, taking care of her niece, manage the family business, or the sister's business. She's cute, she's absurdly kind, sort of a MILF and not only wants helps the MC, she also wants to bang him.

Btw, this game is pretty good, not too many unnecessary sex escenes. Every character actually behaves like a human being, not like a perverted fiend, including the MC, not making him have dirty or sexual thoughts about every aspect on a scene.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes