4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Are there any Amy's fans? She's single, taking care of her niece, manage the family business, or the sister's business. She's cute, she's absurdly kind, sort of a MILF and not only wants helps the MC, she also wants to bang him.

Btw, this game is pretty good, not too many unnecessary sex escenes. Every character actually behaves like a human being, not like a perverted fiend, including the MC, not making him have dirty or sexual thoughts about every aspect on a scene.
I like Amy well enough, and I don't really understand why the MC rejected her like that in the last update, I mean they are two willing adults after all.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Are there any Amy's fans? She's single, taking care of her niece, manage the family business, or the sister's business. She's cute, she's absurdly kind, sort of a MILF and not only wants helps the MC, she also wants to bang him.

Btw, this game is pretty good, not too many unnecessary sex escenes. Every character actually behaves like a human being, not like a perverted fiend, including the MC, not making him have dirty or sexual thoughts about every aspect on a scene.
Me! I'm a big Amy fan. I like Melody, but Amy is where it's at for me.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Sadly because this is the lame anti-incest alternative game, we will never get to get any action between both girls. It saddens me.

Reactions: RustyV and P3zz0

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I like Amy well enough, and I don't really understand why the MC rejected her like that in the last update, I mean they are two willing adults after all.
The MC rejected her for a couple reasons. She was drunk and he didn't want her to think he took advantage of her once she sobered up. He also didn't want to cause any next-day awkwardness that might ruin the trust and friendship he had built up with Melody should Amy have any regrets the next day.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
The MC rejected her for a couple reasons. She was drunk and he didn't want her to think he took advantage of her once she sobered up. He also didn't want to cause any next-day awkwardness that might ruin the trust and friendship he had built up with Melody should Amy have any regrets the next day.
That makes sense, however she didn't seem that drunk to me; in any case I'm sure that we will have our chance in the future :).

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
That makes sense, however she didn't seem that drunk to me; in any case I'm sure that we will have our chance in the future :).
Yeah sorry, I said she was drunk, but it was more like she was just tipsy. Don't worry, it's not over between the MC and Amy by a longshot. They did agree to keep their relationship casual for now. I see friends with benefits coming soon between the two of them.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
6DE4A9FF-ED7E-479B-A06A-61C83419D882.jpeg
Yeah sorry, I said she was drunk, but it was more like she was just tipsy. Don't worry, it's not over between the MC and Amy by a longshot. They did agree to keep their relationship casual for now. I see friends with benefits coming soon between the two of them.
They are going on a date just the two of them this next release.

Treh

Mar 14, 2018
Wait, how do you get this escene where MC rejects Amy, Im talking about being a fan of hers, but I havent discovered this scene. What are the flags to get in order to get this? I have tried not going for Rebecca and go for Izzy and vice versa.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Wait, how do you get this escene where MC rejects Amy, Im talking about being a fan of hers, but I havent discovered this scene. What are the flags to get in order to get this? I have tried not going for Rebecca and go for Izzy and vice versa.
To get that scene, where you don't take advantage of Amy's state you need to have Melody's step dad with you on the Birthday Dinner.

Black Skull 343

Jul 11, 2018
just saying, if i spend all this time trying to fuck this tight ass collage girl and this turns into some shes your long lost child imma be pretty upset in everything

Reactions: Lemniscate

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Just started to play this game. Melody sure has a great resemblance to D of DMD (face-wise)... like a grown-up version.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, simple question ... some guys say 10 days before the news version, but in 10 days we have the new DMD correct ? or DMD and Melody ?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes