4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Anyone know what software the art is made from for this game? I want to say Daz, but it isn't obvious to me.

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
i playd it but i didnt get a sex scene with her is that normal?
and gives later some ntr scene with her?
The MC won't be banging Melody anytime soon, usually these vn take time to build up. Look at Mr. dot other game DMD, the MC in that game still haven't bang his daughter yet so don't get your hopes up lol.
19 more days to go til the next update, god speed.

K

Kharnadon

Really liking this game especially with the references to DMD.

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
Either there is something wrong with the Walkthrough Im using, or the version im using has a bug... even when I can buy the Koko Chanel perfume, Arnold wnt show up on Amys B-day party... so no hot amy action for me.
Ive tried reloading and going back, but nothing works.... any solutions ? or ideas whats wrong ?
Man u would also need to not tell Amy the truth while in the beach scene.

Unyversu

Oct 6, 2017
Jeezzzz, the dirty thoughts in my mind really appear when you see a cute innocent girl like this... Then i see the corruption tag :evilsmile: Will give some feedback tomorrow

Sep 21, 2017
before bying parfum, just Shift+O to open console, then:
v_w3_amy_arnold_truth = False - it would make Arnold appear at birthday party
v_w2_amy_lunch_extramoney = True - it would add extramoney

those 2 commands will allow you to kiss Amy after party and buy Koko parfume, no need to replay entire game
**shit! thanks man yoda-man!:tf: I never saw this scene with amy and oooh boy...fuck she`s hot!:FeelsGoodMan: I really like mrdots renders of women very life like and fuckable---now if only we can make melody and amy into actual sex robots....:tf:

Black Skull 343

Jul 11, 2018

Overview:
You play a session musician who has had a busy lifestyle, having worked in various cities and towns across the country. This has been your life, ever since you graduated from college, where you attained a degree in the field of Music.

Once returning home, you decide to leave the place you grew up in, to start a new life and a fresh start in another town. You have also decided to take a break from the job you know so well, to focus on a brand-new career. You’re just not sure what that will be yet.

In order to keep the money coming in, you decide to take up a job offer, tutoring Melody, the niece of a woman you meet by chance via an online marketplace. Melody is currently studying music in college, so having an experienced tutor is pretty important for her chosen career path.​

Updated: July 2, 2018
Developer/Publisher: |
Censorship: None
Version: v0.0.3b + Extras
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Windows/Linux: - - - -

Compressed Version:
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Thanks @Maldus

Official v0.0.3 to v0.0.3b Bugfix Patch for PC/Linux/Mac: - -

In-game Gallery password is "pleasure"

1080p Lewd Gallery CG - - -
Thanks @Maldus

View attachment 80628 View attachment 80629 View attachment 80631 View attachment 80633 View attachment 80635 View attachment 80636 View attachment 80638
I'm kinda new to this so tell me is this the full game or will I have to pay for this at some point, because it says after the birthday party that this "version" is I've and to become a patreon to unlock the full version or something like that. or is this like a "pirated" version

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Blayo

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Almost every game on this site is an "in-development" game.

The developers release the games through "updates". Often, people here will become supporters of the developers, going to their pledge page (usually Patreon, as seen in the original post (OP)) and supporting them with money.

In this way, the developers can reinvest in the game, upgrade their computers and do various other things to get the game to completion.

At that time, there is no additional charge for the game.

Black Skull 343

Jul 11, 2018
Almost every game on this site is an "in-development" game.

The developers release the games through "updates". Often, people here will become supporters of the developers, going to their pledge page (usually Patreon, as seen in the original post (OP)) and supporting them with money.

In this way, the developers can reinvest in the game, upgrade their computers and do various other things to get the game to completion.

At that time, there is no additional charge for the game.
thank you

Reactions: Blayo
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes